Ross Chastain is Going to Win the Title…. Unlike Tyler Reddick

Ross has more Cup Starts than Tyler. Tyler has 3 wins to Ross’ 2… Tyler also has more Xfinity wins. Ross only beats him in Truck wins. Tyler has 2 Xfinity Championship. Ross has YET to win any NASCAR Championship. If Tyler is B+, then Ross would be as well, or worse
Ross Chastain made the Final 4 for a first year team where he’s the clear #1 option in his first season doing so….. also leads the league in Top 5’s and Top 10’s….. also ran start and parks or back markers for all but his last two seasons. Tyler Reddick is an inconsistent mess who chokes a lot and got a couple road course wins and a Texas win due to attrition.

What has Tyler Reddick done to disprove the fact that he’s a B+ driver?

Won 3 races in 3 seasons? Very B+ move…. Averages 1 win a year which I SUPPOSE is slightly more than his teammate who is a C+/B- driver aka Austin Dillon…… if I had to give Tyler Reddick a 2k rating he’d be an 86. Austin Dillon would be a 78. Kyle Busch would be a 94.

Reddick is an A- level driver based off potential and B+ based off results, Austin Dillon is a C+ level driver.

Ross Chastain made the Final 4 for a first year team where he’s the clear #1 option in his first season doing so….. also leads the league in Top 5’s and Top 10’s….. also ran start and parks or back markers for all but his last two seasons. Tyler Reddick is an inconsistent mess who chokes a lot and got a couple road course wins and a Texas win due to attrition.
Don’t go moving goal post. You mentioned how many wins Tyler has and I pointed out Ross has less wins in more at starts. Stick to what you said. :) If Tyler is B+ For his 3 wins, Ross is for his 2. Oops.

Don’t go moving goal post. You mentioned how many wins Tyler has and I pointed out Ross has less wins in more at starts. Stick to what you said. :) If Tyler is B+ For his 3 wins, Ross is for his 2. Oops.
No no no there is MORE context to Tyler Reddick being a B+ driver than simply his WPY (wins per year)…. I was simply stating that 1 WPY is a very B+ characteristic!

No no no there is MORE context to Tyler Reddick being a B+ driver than simply his WPY (wins per year)…. I was simply stating that 1 WPY is a very B+ characteristic!
Mhm sure sure. Then maybe share them other reasons. I mean hell RCR isn’t exactly a great team. So any wins with them should be looked at as great. But hey, maybe if Tyler wrecked folks more he have more wins.

Mhm sure sure. Then maybe share them other reasons. I mean hell RCR isn’t exactly a great team. So any wins with them should be looked at as great. But hey, maybe if Tyler wrecked folks more he have more wins.
RCR’s best driver from 2014-2020 was Ryan Newman until 2016 then Austin Dillon….. who is a C+ driver what are we exactly saying when we say RCR isn’t a good team? It’s not like Reddick is only good on shorts and RCs…. He’s been good on big tracks too just has choked those wins away every time. Last time an A+ driver drove for RCR was 2013 and that guy got 4 wins that season and a 3rd place finish in points.

RCR’s best driver from 2014-2020 was Ryan Newman until 2016 then Austin Dillon….. who is a C+ driver what are we exactly saying when we say RCR isn’t a good team? It’s not like Reddick is only good on shorts and RCs…. He’s been good on big tracks too just has choked those wins away every time. Last time an A+ driver drove for RCR was 2013 and that guy got 4 wins that season and a 3rd place finish in points.
I’m saying to get 3 wins in a season with RCR is good, and would very likely have more if he was on a better team. We’ll see how he does with 23XI. I mean tbh has RCR ever really been a great team? Only drivers to ever do anything was Earnhardt and Harvick. They made the team look better than it truly is because they are amazing and talented drivers. I mean look at Harvick after he left? Championship, and has won a **** ton of races. RCR held him back. I would put Tyler at like an A- if I’m being honest.

Ross has more Cup Starts than Tyler. Tyler has 3 wins to Ross’ 2… Tyler also has more Xfinity wins. Ross only beats him in Truck wins. Tyler has 2 Xfinity Championship. Ross has YET to win any NASCAR Championship. If Tyler is B+, then Ross would be as well, or worse
If anything they’re about equal IMO. Ross just makes more reckless moves that have somehow paid off to this point.

You obviously are reading the stats off of racing reference or somewhere. What that doesn't show is that Ross would sign up to drive anything that moved compared to Tyler Reddick that pretty much silver spooned it when it came to equipment. Ross's better record in the trucks comes from driving Niece trucks. They weren't front runners by any means, but Ross could get them in the top 5 by driving his ass off.

Back
Top Bottom