Ross Chastain needs to start wrecking people again

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Whatever conversation Rick Hendrick had with Ross Chastain has ruined his career and has ruined the entertainment value of NASCAR. I was thinking to myself how boring these playoffs are. We have no drama, no controversy and no feuds. Then I realized: Ross Chastain has been racing everybody clean since Darlington. This is an atrocity and cannot be allowed to continue.

Ross got eliminated in the Round of 12, finishing 10th at the ROVAL. The OLD Ross Chastain would’ve won that race. You know how? He would’ve wrecked half the field causing multiple cautions as he charged up through the field on fresh tires to win the race. He wouldn’t have finished 37th at Talladega because instead of being CAUGHT UP in Stenhouse’s mess, he would’ve caused the wreck himself. Denny Hamlin appears to be the favorite to win the title, because Ross unfortunately gave up his favorite hobby of punting the 11 car.

I don’t watch NASCAR for the clean and quality racing. I want these guys to wreck each other, fight each other, forget how to drive at road courses, etc.

When I was younger, I used to like Rick Hendrick! But the older I get, I realize he is a crooked felon who uses his connections to keep his competition on the floor. Ross Chastain went from a championship contender to getting beat by the likes of Tyler Reddick for playoff spots. In order to retake control of his career, he really needs to consider wrecking multiple Round of 8 contenders en route to contending for wins in damaged race cars. I think he needs to put Larson in the wall at Vegas, cause a multiple car incident on a restart at Homestead, dump Chase Elliott at Martinsville then punt a championship 4 contender at Phoenix. If he doesn’t do that, then our beloved Ross Chastain is truly dead.

Whatever conversation Rick Hendrick had with Ross Chastain has ruined his career and has ruined the entertainment value of NASCAR. I was thinking to myself how boring these playoffs are. We have no drama, no controversy and no feuds. Then I realized: Ross Chastain has been racing everybody clean since Darlington. This is an atrocity and cannot be allowed to continue.

Ross got eliminated in the Round of 12, finishing 10th at the ROVAL. The OLD Ross Chastain would’ve won that race. You know how? He would’ve wrecked half the field causing multiple cautions as he charged up through the field on fresh tires to win the race. He wouldn’t have finished 37th at Talladega because instead of being CAUGHT UP in Stenhouse’s mess, he would’ve caused the wreck himself. Denny Hamlin appears to be the favorite to win the title, because Ross unfortunately gave up his favorite hobby of punting the 11 car.

I don’t watch NASCAR for the clean and quality racing. I want these guys to wreck each other, fight each other, forget how to drive at road courses, etc.

When I was younger, I used to like Rick Hendrick! But the older I get, I realize he is a crooked felon who uses his connections to keep his competition on the floor. Ross Chastain went from a championship contender to getting beat by the likes of Tyler Reddick for playoff spots. In order to retake control of his career, he really needs to consider wrecking multiple Round of 8 contenders en route to contending for wins in damaged race cars. I think he needs to put Larson in the wall at Vegas, cause a multiple car incident on a restart at Homestead, dump Chase Elliott at Martinsville then punt a championship 4 contender at Phoenix. If he doesn’t do that, then our beloved Ross Chastain is truly dead.
Castrated Chastain just hasnt been the same since the Felon fixed him.

This post needs more Reddick slander and references to former lovers.

You get a pass for posting at a reasonable hour for a change. Give it 10 hours, then try again
2 Sweet,

I apologize for disappointing you, my friend. Tonight, upon arriving home from my job, I pick up the bottle for you. ONLY then will I realize how I really feel about the current state of NASCAR this week.

I propose you start a petition for the Felon to remove Ross's balls from the HMS trophy room and return them.

I propose you start a petition for the Felon to remove Ross's balls from the HMS trophy room and return them.
You will find them right next to Justin Marks'....Might need a microscope to see them, however.

I don't think Richard Childress is dealing off the bottom of the deck and selling junk motors to Trackhouse for a minute. Ross admitted he made a mistake at the Roval, so did Amigo for that matter. A motor wasn't going to save either. At least they didn't wreck anybody else and screw up their day like unapologetic Hambone did. He was too busy blaming everything but himself.

I don't think Richard Childress is dealing off the bottom of the deck and selling junk motors to Trackhouse for a minute. Ross admitted he made a mistake at the Roval, so did Amigo for that matter. A motor wasn't going to save either. At least they didn't wreck anybody else and screw up their day like unapologetic Hambone did. He was too busy blaming everything but himself.

The highlighted and underlined, I totally agree with, the rest not so much.

Even if he was, Justin could just send Pitbull over to annoy the **** out of Childress and Hendrick until they gave in.

Go back and watch the 4 engine failures in the 2017 playoffs for Larson and tell me Hendrick wasn’t feeding them crappy engines that year. No one will ever admit it but the mothership can definitely feed the competition that buys from them junk. It even happens within teams. Look at Kyle Busch last year getting fed grenades until he was eliminated. I agree with @sdj that something’s fishy.

Engines are chosen at random from available inventory by a representative of the end user.

1696982361675.jpeg

I thought someone noted this earlier in a different thread, the Trackhouse engines come from the ECR shop.

I can write a tag for them if needed. The tags can be manipulated and ya'll know it. It is just too coincidental that right after the felon ran his mouth that Melon Man would never win a championship, melon man has had less power 99% of the time. JMHO

Is buying a race engine like buying as nice Diamond. Once you buy a nice Diamond you never ever let it leave your sight after you purchase it.

I can write a tag for them if needed. The tags can be manipulated and ya'll know it. It is just too coincidental that right after the felon ran his mouth that Melon Man would never win a championship, melon man has had less power 99% of the time. JMHO

Is buying a race engine like buying as nice Diamond. Once you buy a nice Diamond you never ever let it leave your sight after you purchase it.

What don't you understand about trackhouse does not get their engines from Hendrick?

What don't you understand about trackhouse does not get their engines from Hendrick?
I have posted that numerous times in print. Wore me out lol. Stand by for a middle of the night engine swap story under the cover of darkness with Hendrick special engine agents claiming HMS immunity from prosecution.

Didn't say they did in this one, did in the past, but not this time. The ole Felon carries a lot of influence in todays Nascar. I do believe RCR and HMS have an alliance do they not? Nor sure though, asking for a friend.

Didn't say they did in this one, did in the past, but not this time. The ole Felon carries a lot of influence in todays Nascar. I do believe RCR and HMS have an alliance do they not? Nor sure though, asking for a friend.

Your grasping at straws here man.

I got tired of posting this also. They have a loose development affiliation....but I guess Hendrick engineers can slip over to ECR and switch engines out for a ringer Ross Amigo "special".

I'm a Trackhouse fan period. But the stark reality is that both drivers and teams have been making a lot of mistakes in missing the setups and race craft this year. SVG proved that it wasn't the car. I don't know how many times Ross and Suarez have spun out or hit the wall on their own besides bad luck getting caught up in wrecks and damage.

Back
Top Bottom