Round Of 4, Who Doesnt Win The Championship

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
And then there were 4, this is it, for the title, none of the points matter, who isnt the 2022 Champion

Ross
Chase
Bell

Logano was hooked up at Gateway which is a similar track to Phoenix, also led 222 laps at Richmond which is somewhat similar to Phoenix.

So:

Bell
Elliott
Chastain out

Alan and Chase are pretty good at Phoenix and I do think Ross and Bell making it increases his odds of winning, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it this year. Idk, maybe they've been working on that Phoenix car for weeks and that had an effect on their performance these 9 weeks but in the end I think they'll be looking back on this one as just a solid season where they gave themself a shot which in February is the goal.

I think Joey wins, I guess if I had to pick. Hopefully I'm wrong

Something just posted in another thread.

Avg playoff finish amongst champions since 2004: 7.14.

Worst playoff avg finish amongst champions since 2004: 11.0.

Ross Chastain is the only driver in the final 4 who would have an average finish 11.0 or better with a win next week...would be 9.7. Bell would be 12.2, Logano and Elliott wouldn't be close.

My heart and gut says it's Logano.

The last 17 seasons say it's Chastain. We shall see if the trend continues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

…. Again. 2 drivers can’t win the championship. They are two non Chevy drivers. Between Joey and Bell, which one doesn’t win since you already said Chase or Ross won’t.
Larson could win the owners championship for the 5 team and Elliott could win the drivers championship.

Larson and Elliott could actually both be celebrating two different championships. It's such a weird ****** season, and I can't wait for it to be over tbh.

I think Logano Elliott Chastain all lock horns, let's Bell sneak on by to win it for Toyota's new era.

Larson could win the owners championship for the 5 team and Elliott could win the drivers championship.

Larson and Elliott could actually both be celebrating two different championships. It's such a weird ****** season, and I can't wait for it to be over tbh.

Well :p that’s not two drivers! But I understand what you mean haha

Something just posted in another thread.

Avg playoff finish amongst champions since 2004: 7.14.

Worst playoff avg finish amongst champions since 2004: 11.0.

Ross Chastain is the only driver in the final 4 who would have an average finish 11.0 or better with a win next week...would be 9.7. Bell would be 12.2, Logano and Elliott wouldn't be close.

My heart and gut says it's Logano.

The last 17 seasons say it's Chastain. We shall see if the trend continues.

Pulling for Melon Man, expecting Logano.

I think it’s Logano’s to lose, he gets #2 next Sunday

Chastain winning the title would be poetic after all the crap a bunch of guys talked on him, only to not do anything about it. I’ll go with him

Elliott
Logano
Bell

Chastain wins by virtue of taking an extra inside line to the flag.

I feel like if the cars are equal it's going to be Ross or Joey, they just have that go get it refuse to lose attitude.

I feel like Logano probably wins, but I'm rooting for the everyman and Ross.

Logano, Chastain, nor Chase scare me the way Larson did last year. Christopher Bell for the win....Let's ****** go!

Anyone not named Logano.

Joey will sneak up on it like he tends to do and will bring home the Cup for his 🔥🍑👱‍♀️

Alan and Chase are pretty good at Phoenix and I do think Ross and Bell making it increases his odds of winning, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it this year. Idk, maybe they've been working on that Phoenix car for weeks and that had an effect on their performance these 9 weeks but in the end I think they'll be looking back on this one as just a solid season where they gave themself a shot which in February is the goal.

I think Joey wins, I guess if I had to pick. Hopefully I'm wrong
I'm not really feeling it for the 9 bunch either, which means they will probably win going away. LOL! Seriously, if there is ever a year when a final four guy doesn't win the race, it will likely be this one, so maybe a 2nd or 3rd gets it done this year, who knows? Chase and Alan have only come up big once in the whole playoffs, so maybe they are overdue....

Seriously, if there is ever a year when a final four guy doesn't win the race, it will likely be this one, so maybe a 2nd or 3rd gets it done this year, who knows? Chase and Alan have only come up big once in the whole playoffs, so maybe they are overdue....

Pretty sure the 5 is still in the owners championship sooooooo…….. if I owned the 5 I would want that title as well.

Chase
Ross
Joey.

(Realistically, I know it's Chase's to lose, but I picked Bell at the start of the Playoffs, and I have to stick with that.)

I'm not really feeling it for the 9 bunch either, which means they will probably win going away. LOL! Seriously, if there is ever a year when a final four guy doesn't win the race, it will likely be this one, so maybe a 2nd or 3rd gets it done this year, who knows? Chase and Alan have only come up big once in the whole playoffs, so maybe they are overdue....
Larson winning the race and the owners title and then Elliot lugging around in P2 is a fitting end to the season. And it's also the chaotic mess Hendrick Motorsports fans deserve at this point.

I think Logano is the best driver out of the four and he's probably the most clutch driver in the sport since JJ. I think he's the most dangerous and I think it's the guy to beat.

I don't think anyone is hungrier than Ross and I think him winning it all is a total legitimate possibility.

If he wins the championship after what he pulled at Martinsville, he more or less would have immortalized himself as an all-time great lol

As much as I want to say Chase wins, I just think this thing is the 22's to lose. So Chase, Bell, and Chastain do not win.

Ladies and germs, I present my pick for the 2022 Cup Championship. A rough, tough customer as you can plainly see.

1667245967940.jpeg

And he keeps his Chili Bowl winning Midget in the living room ...

1667246124603.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom