Run what ya brung

Bobw

Team Owner
This is going to be interesting. Someone may hit it and walk away with the win or a crash fest and survival of the fittest.

It will look exactly like normal
I agree. I was actually joking in my previous post about Supercross. I think they will feel the car out for a few laps and make the changes needed. There is no reason for anyone to try and win the race on the first lap.

I feel like the first few races are going to have a throwback feel in that some guys might hang back, see what they have, work on it, save their equipment and be there at the end....a Mark Martin special

Yep, and they are the ones that usually crash on the first few laps whether they have practice or not.;)
adrenaline rush and the fact that others may hesitate allowing them to pass cars that normally they never will.

I fully expect one or two cars to hit the right combination off the truck and bury the rest of the field, but I know some of you LIKE that kind of racing.

Nah, if it was really "Run what ya brung" then you'd be allowed to cheat up the car... much more than normal...

Back
Top Bottom