Ryan Blaney

I would rather be the most important driver of a good performing organization than be one of four in a piss poor performing one.

Blaney should stay where he is at. As should Larson. They're the prized jewels of those organizations right now and get 100% effort put in their equipment. I mean come on. Would you really leave that to be on the team where 100% of their effort is on another driver? He's competing great where he is at. He should stay until it isn't competitive any more, or till he isnt competitive anymore. Whichever comes first.

I would rather be the most important driver of a good performing organization than be one of four in a piss poor performing one.

Blaney should stay where he is at. As should Larson. They're the prized jewels of those organizations right now and get 100% effort put in their equipment. I mean come on. Would you really leave that to be on the team where 100% of their effort is on another driver? He's competing great where he is at. He should stay until it isn't competitive any more, or till he isnt competitive anymore. Whichever comes first.
Well said......... !!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

My curiosity is with how long this arrangement with Wood Bros is sustainable for?

The team isn't going anywhere, but if HMS or SHR coming knocking with a nice big contract and all the personal marketing opportunities that come with a big team, will Blaney stay or go?

It's not always about the performance of the team today, that can be very cyclical as we all know. Long term success and profitability is a consideration of any driver. Particularly with a driver like Blaney who has shown himself to be an elite young talent worthy of a premier team.

This young guy gets what NASCAR needs to draw more fans.

Just one more reason I'm a Blaney fan. I'd love to see him lightning fast out of the box at Daytona. I hope he does great at Penske.

Do you know if his whole team moved from WB to Penske shop?
Was there really a Wood Brothers team for Ryan? Consisering the cars were at Penske and his CC was on loan from Penkse, I don't know who would have been from the Wood Brothers.

I think the Wood Bros themselves are the secret. That organization knows speed
and have been able to make RFR cars faster than their own. WB cars with Ryan have been faster than other cars from the Penske shop. I also remember that crew chief put the Penske drivers in the winners circle when racing Xfinity.
I am really looking forward to this season however I do believe the Fords will be at a disadvantage except on short tracks.

Blaney is one to watch. He's far better than his dad ever was. I think he'll win 1 or 2 races this year, but he might surpass those expectations.

Reactions: Pat
Ryan has everything he needs to make a solid foundation for his future. He's won in all three series, has a decent fan-base already, and he has a vibrant personality. The podcast is a bonus.

Not to mention, The Cup has his name on it.

I keep saying that if you can't find a young driver to support and get excited about, you're just not trying, and Blaney is a BIG part of that.

Mike Wallace gave that #12 car a helluva drive substituting in the 2000's. I think Borland was the CC.

So I went back and did a little research about Mike Wallace in that #12 car. He didn't run as good as I remembered, but he did post an 8th at Martinsville(2001 Fall) and a 2nd at Phoenix.

So I went back and did a little research about Mike Wallace in that #12 car. He didn't run as good as I remembered, but he did post an 8th at Martinsville(2001 Fall) and a 2nd at Phoenix.
During the races Mike looked good but after 2 hours he had brain fade and his finishes were not so good.

Back
Top Bottom