Ryan Newman Has Made It

I’m not sure how to respond to your premise other than to say that so far, I haven’t stepped off a curb and been struck down by an out of control bus.

All they did was scare everybody

We don't know what the assessment of Newman's condition at the scene was.

yeah I thought it was because he was bleeding, turns out it doesn't look like he had a scratch on him and he isn't saying anything. :idunno:

He looks remarkably well, but look at the back of his arms and his neck in the photo of him leaving the hospital with his girls.

I’m not sure how to respond to your premise other than to say that so far, I haven’t stepped off a curb and been struck down by an out of control bus.
I lose blood and risk infection everyday. 48 years old and have only had an emergency visit once when one of my balls got smashed. You might be hit or clipped or flipped tomorrow. Would the world care as much about you as they did
Ryan Newman?

Left or right ball?
My right ball. If you wanna know, I was being towed behind a ski boat the was trying to slack between me and the boat. Kind of tough guy contest. Well, he got lots of slack between me and the boat. The whole thing is, I have to hold onto the rope or else the tube I'm on goes flying out from underneath me. The reaction of the whole was, there was so much slack, that by the time it reach me the tube came RIPPING out from underneath me and my nut got caught on one of the ropes that tie string and connect the tube itself to the boat. Ended up being a hematoma of my right nut. The worst part was, some of my junkie friends at the tine got away with my percocets.

newman is the antichrist,
three big sixes on his car,
miraculously survives fatal head wound.

My right ball. If you wanna know, I was being towed behind a ski boat the was trying to slack between me and the boat. Kind of tough guy contest. Well, he got lots of slack between me and the boat. The whole thing is, I have to hold onto the rope or else the tube I'm on goes flying out from underneath me. The reaction of the whole was, there was so much slack, that by the time it reach me the tube came RIPPING out from underneath me and my nut got caught on one of the ropes that tie string and connect the tube itself to the boat. Ended up being a hematoma of my right nut. The worst part was, some of my junkie friends at the tine got away with my percocets.
tenor.gif

I know it wasn't our decision to make, but I'm glad he made the one he did. I want to see him in victory lane at least one more time, and I definitely think he has it in him.

Hope he's back after Phoenix. Figured he'd skip the west coast swing but if he's not back after that, I think he's got a bad concussion...

Remember Junior was sidelined from July 2016 to December 2016 with a concussion. Probably only a handful of people have any idea how long he'll be out.
With concussions nobody even has an idea. He could be fine 1 day and then have 5 bad days, and vice versa. For severe concussions it usually takes a couple months before having any sort of idea on a timetable for returning to duty. I have a feeling this is Ryan's case and is the reason why there has been absolutely no information released about the extent of his injuries.

Look real quick at Newmas hat, it looks like Snoopy with Jacks hat and glasses on lol

Back
Top Bottom