See any good movies lately?

Planes was really good watching it with the GG Kids.

Whitehouse down was better than I thought it would be.

Red 2, not as good as the first one but still good.

Looks like Anchorman 2 didn't do quite as well as people thought. It didn't make #1 and just barely made more money than the original.

Looks like Anchorman 2 didn't do quite as well as people thought. It didn't make #1 and just barely made more money than the original.

I didn't like it. The 1st one was better.

I finally saw the Desolation of Smaug last night. Enjoyed it. Couple things I didn't like, but that was just me being picky. Can't wait for the third movie to come out.

Frozen in watching movies, Man of Steel was good but a little too long.

Her

Good movie to test if you lack empathy.

Almost made me cried.

2 Guns, run of the mill good guy's bad guy's script but fun to watch.

Elysium, another futuristic haves and have nots story but also fun to watch.

My wife rented "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" from Redbox last night. I had no choice in picking it out and it's not really so much my favorite type of movie, but it was really good for what it was. That Lily Collins is really gorgeous and that didn't hurt at all. I just found out that Phil Collins is her dad. That's kind of cool.

MV5BMTMxNDg1NDU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU1NjE4MQ@@._V1_.jpg

My wife rented "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" from Redbox last night. I had no choice in picking it out and it's not really so much my favorite type of movie, but it was really good for what it was. That Lily Collins is really gorgeous and that didn't hurt at all. I just found out that Phil Collins is her dad. That's kind of cool.

MV5BMTMxNDg1NDU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU1NjE4MQ@@._V1_.jpg
I just watched it and it didn't stand up to the hype but it was okay.

Rented The Lone Ranger. It is an odd movie about Clayton becoming the Lone Ranger, I thought it was OK. I enjoyed he last half hour the most with a lot of action such as The Lone Ranger riding Silver on top of a train and jumping onto another one (just nuts) with the theme music going full blast.

Elysium, another futuristic haves and have nots story but also fun to watch.
Yeah, I finally got to watch that a couple of weeks ago. I felt like it started out kind of slow but things really picked up in the last 30-45 minutes. Overall it was pretty decent.

Every now and then I watch Turner Classic Movies, and a few days ago I saw one called Magnificent Obsession, with Jane Wyman and Rock Hudson. It was one of those that I just kind of stumbled upon, not thinking much of it at first, and then it sucked me in. It was a good, old school romantic flick, from the mid '50s and in color, just how I like 'em. :)

Recently watched Man's Favorite Sport with Paula Prentiss and Rock Hudson. It's a mad cap comedy from the 60's about a fishing expert who has never fished.

Prisoners, 12 years a slave, wolf of Wall Street, and American hustle are all really good. I also thought Don Jon was hilarioushilarious

Wolverine was OK for what it was, but predictable.

So im watching this movie called Wreckage.There is a scene where this guy is racing another dude down the road. He's alone in the car. Then when he breaks down and gets out, he suddenly has his three friends with him. They weren't in the car, weren't driving behind him.....they just showed up out of thin air.

So im watching this movie called Wreckage.There is a scene where this guy is racing another dude down the road. He's alone in the car. Then when he breaks down and gets out, he suddenly has his three friends with him. They weren't in the car, weren't driving behind him.....they just showed up out of thin air.
Maybe Scotty beamed'em down. :D

Recently a movie was released called Storage 24. It made a grand total of..........$72.
Still not as bad as "Zyzzyx Road", which holds the record for lowest grossing film of all time. It cost $1.25 million to make and grossed $20 at the box office.

Back
Top Bottom