Short Track iRacing Challenge 4/6 - 4/8

Letarte your my boy but......
1586217043489.gif

Nbc coverage much better than fox....

I liked the no joking around attitudes....

Monday’s race also featured audio from drivers talking to each other during the races. At one point in the second heat, Busch began doing play by play of the racing action in front and then was asked what was the angriest he had been in an actual race. Without missing a beat, Wallace said: “Watkins Glen” to laughter.

See I cant even pretend its live when I think Jr is wearing the same shirt

Denny- "slick" "not doing a good job" Dennys mad

Bell and Larson are over on FS-1 racing sprint cars at the same time. And later on twitch a bunch of Nascar people are racing dirt late models.

Even with the smaller track 6 cars isn't enough

Bell and Larson are over on FS-1 racing sprint cars at the same time. And later on twitch a bunch of Nascar people are racing dirt late models.
This is the replay from last Wednesday

Denny wrecked himself there (I'm a few minutes behind the actual broadcast)

Never seen LOR driven like Darlington

Love it -- No Cautions -- Play On!

Select yourself out like Darwin, but the field keeps going.

Hamlin making a move -- the announcers talking other nonsense.

It's a bold strategy Cotton...

Yeah that has done nothing but grow Bells lead

What the mother ****** bull**** was that

Ok...so we now know that the provisional will always go the biggest name Cup driver to not make it by winning.

What the hell lol. And they missed it :lol2:

Hamlin was pinballing around the track the last ten laps. Short track physics are weird.

I think they need to increase the damage physics for the next race. It's not fair when the cars go faster riding around touching the wall. Takes no skill.

Byron and Kyle from night one. Kyle got the peacock and I don't know what is going to happen to Klingerman who finished second both races. I guess he is out?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the network being that he's employed by one (is it fox or nbc?) I like how Letarte said he selected Kyle for the the peacock because he showed the most consistency by finishing 3rd in both races.....how about the guy that finished 2nd in both?????

I guess this is entertainment and I watch it, but it sure seems somewhat scripted

I'm guessing it has something to do with the network being that he's employed by one (is it fox or nbc?) I like how Letarte said he selected Kyle for the the peacock because he showed the most consistency by finishing 3rd in both races.....how about the guy that finished 2nd in both?????

I guess this is entertainment and I watch it, but it sure seems somewhat scripted
yeah, I thought the same thing. They should have never given Letard that job if Klingerman is out of the competition. Kyle did do a good job versus his experience and he should have got a wild card, but Klingerman with 2 seconds should be transferring also.

Kligerman set up the cars, so maybe it would seem a bit controversial to give him the slot.

Back
Top Bottom