Short Track Streaming What Are You Watching?

I would like to watch the WOO and All Stars at Volusia. My brother is coming and we would normally go, but he is having a hard time getting around. What should I subscribe to so we can watch the races at home? I have Xfinity cable and Internet, if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance!

WoO would be on DIRTVision.com, which is $39 every 28 days or $299 for a full year. ASCoC is on FloRacing.com, which is $150 per year.

WoO would be on DIRTVision.com, which is $39 every 28 days or $299 for a full year. ASCoC is on FloRacing.com, which is $150 per year.
Thanks! I was hoping it was just one subscription. In reality if we went to the races it would cost us around $500, so this is actually a cheaper alternative and my son tells me FloRacing has some pretty good other content. Now I just got to figure out how to get it on our TV.

Thanks! I was hoping it was just one subscription. In reality if we went to the races it would cost us around $500, so this is actually a cheaper alternative and my son tells me FloRacing has some pretty good other content. Now I just got to figure out how to get it on our TV.
If your phone can cast to the TV thats one way, or an HDMI cable from the computer

I think I can do both the phone and computer. I was just hoping with the "smart" TV that I could stream directly.
I know my tv doesn't have an app for Flo

SMART modified tour just went green at Caraway on Flo

Bobby Labonte leads with 16 to go

Caution with 13 to go will get a car that pitted for a fresh tire earlier right up with Labonte who has not pit

Labonte and all but a few cars pit

Signed up to RaceXR+ to watch late models at Bristol. Not very impressed. $39 a month. I'll cancel it before it renews.
I was planning to go but the forecast was too cold to drag my 7 year old to and it worked out both of us are sick.

Labonte restarts 9th

Signed up to RaceXR+ to watch late models at Bristol. Not very impressed. $39 a month. I'll cancel it before it renews.

I have Flo, DIRTVision, and MAV. Not going to bite on this, especially given that the racing at dirt Bristol just isn't very good. If i was going to bury myself with more dirt racing to watch on another service, I'd probably subscribe to RacinDirt for USMTS modifieds. But nah.

Not sure how these $50,000 to win shows are working financially given what I'm seeing of the attendance, not to mention the carnage. Maybe they are making good money on streaming.

Caleb Heady holds off Burt Myers and Bobby Labonte to win the modified race at Caraway

I have Flo, DIRTVision, and MAV. Not going to bite on this, especially given that the racing at dirt Bristol just isn't very good. If i was going to bury myself with more dirt racing to watch on another service, I'd probably subscribe to RacinDirt for USMTS modifieds. But nah.

Not sure how these $50,000 to win shows are working financially given what I'm seeing of the attendance, not to mention the carnage. Maybe they are making good money on streaming.
I wanted to watch the Hunt The Front guys. They just bought a used 465 cu in SB2.2 with only 21 laps from Randy Clary and first time out. At some point they need to sell all their SLM engines and get a modern wide-bore like everyone else is running. But really need two so that's right at $100K. Ouch!

Waiting for WoO late model feature at Cherokee to start. Going up against Bristol, they still have a pretty good field. However, track looks narrow and not that racey, which isn't out of the norm for there. Hopefully it'll be good.

Then waiting for WoO sprints to get going from Perris, CA, with USAC / CRA program as the support class.

HTF got 10th first night. Got really lucky in their heat and went straight into main. Not so lucky tonight. Had to run B-main but started & finished 2nd in B. Ran around 20th in feature for about half the race, then pulled off. Said they tried some stuff that didn't work and decided to save the equipment for next week.

Cancelled XR. But since just signed up will work till 23rd of next month. Their coverage is definitely less than great. Need to force myself to cut stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom