SHR Takes A Big Hit

Well, my point was that people seem to assume that Tony owns like 50%, and we don't know that at all. The fact that SHR IS worth a lot of money might be precisely why Tony would think about cashing out, and it's entirely possible that Tony has an escape clause in his ownership deal. Just a hunch, but I would guess that it would take more than just being a good investment to keep Tony somewhere if he didn't want to be there.
When the deal was announced, it was said that Tony had 50% ownership. That should be easily verified.

Yikes. I love Tony, but man, he continues to distance himself from his team, and evidently the sport. What else happens here?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

When the deal was announced, it was said that Tony had 50% ownership. That should be easily verified.
Could be, don't remember, but the team is a LOT bigger now than when It could be said that having Tony in the driver's seat was it's only real asset. I wonder if the percentage have stayed the same.

Could be, don't remember, but the team is a LOT bigger now than when It could be said that having Tony in the driver's seat was it's only real asset. I wonder if the percentage have stayed the same.
If anything Tony will have received a greater compensation for his efforts today than when he started.

Yep.

Sign a deal that reduces your share as the company grows. Endorsed, of course, by Tony’s lawyers and accountants. Good grief!

Thank God everyone is ok. Nice job by the wrecker crew getting the trailer back on the road without damaging it.

It looks like the truck will live to go back on tour after Rush Peterbilt gets done repairing it.

Back
Top Bottom