SIAP Kyle Busch arrest

Don't let them take you alive Kyle :cool: ... or at least a TV news helicopter scene of him getting chased by a police dog (shirtless of course) :D

He did that 3 1/2 years pretty quick?

I wonder what day this was? I was at the Cancun airport twice in January.

He did that 3 1/2 years pretty quick?

I wonder what day this was? I was at the Cancun airport twice in January.
I'm guessing lawyers are working on that. Something like he serves house arrest for it or something that still let's him race. Obviously I don't know how the Mexican legal system works.

It's mexico I thought if you didn't bring a gun they issued you one? Mexico is crooked as crap little more money and it will all go away

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing lawyers are working on that. Something like he serves house arrest for it or something that still let's him race. Obviously I don't know how the Mexican legal system works.
My guess is $ talks and he may have paid more than the $27,000 pesos.

IMG_4538.jpeg

Security camera photo.

Working on a new nickname for KFB......Maybe we should start a thread? Gunslinger is already taken. If only his number was 38! Damn it!

I think people fail to realize how often this happens. But I do like the "along with a magazine loaded with hollow point bullets, which are designed to cause more damage" part to make all the uniformed and anti gun people think it was more serious than it actually was.

Wonder if it will raise concern if Kyle refers to himself as "locked and loaded" before the 500?
Don't be too hard on Kyle. It isn't like he didn't know where his handgun was. Wait.
Not Kyle's fault...He was headed to Richie's pre-season party. Can't get in without a piece.

Working on a new nickname for KFB......Maybe we should start a thread? Gunslinger is already taken. If only his number was 38! Damn it!
It may ending up increasing his fan base.
Expecting it to spur a petition " Make it real in the Texas victory lane or circle, no more cap guns".

I don't see what the big deal is --- I'm sure dozens of people do the same thing at different airports at all times of the day.
As a concealed handgun carrier, I have no issue with him carrying the gun, especially in a crime ridden cesspool like Mexico, but you just have to be smarter than trying to carry a gun in places it is expressly prohibited. An airport combined with a country where justice is a matter of opinion and is often made up on the fly, you run the risk of getting into a jam even a sizable bank account can't get you out of.

As a concealed handgun carrier, I have no issue with him carrying the gun, especially in a crime ridden cesspool like Mexico, but you just have to be smarter than trying to carry a gun in places it is expressly prohibited. An airport combined with a country where justice is a matter of opinion and is often made up on the fly, you run the risk of getting into a jam even a sizable bank account can't get you out of.
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the **** has hit the fan."

Warren Zevon.

If Kyle doesn’t come out to either of these at Bristol, it’s a huge missed opportunity

I hate the guy but it's an unfortunate mistake.

And obviously he will not serve any kind of time.... $$$ and connections will fix that real quick.

Not a headline I expected to read this year, and we havent even made it to Daytona yet.

I think flying around in private jets might make people complacent.

How do you pack for a trip and not notice the gun in your travel baggage?
Chances are the guy is kept in his bag on a regular basis and he forgot to take it out.

Let's not forget he was on the scene of a mall shooting last year. I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to take one with him to protect his family

Back
Top Bottom