SIAP Kyle Busch arrest

Chances are the guy is kept in his bag on a regular basis and he forgot to take it out.

Let's not forget he was on the scene of a mall shooting last year. I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to take one with him to protect his family

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
This is the only explanation that I can come up with. I can assure you that I know at all times where my firearms are, but I'm a paranoid idiot. (I also keep them locked up to the point that, IF they were needed, I'd be long dead before I got to them)

I think people fail to realize how often this happens. But I do like the "along with a magazine loaded with hollow point bullets, which are designed to cause more damage" part to make all the uniformed and anti gun people think it was more serious than it actually was.

That made me laugh as well. That whole report is garbage. If I just read that little news clip with no other knowledge, I'd assume he's rotting in a Mexican jail as we speak.

I wonder if Joey's looking over his shoulder now that he knows Kyle is packing and "owes him one".
Takes on a whole new meaning if his spotter tells him to "give him a shot."

I think flying around in private jets might make people complacent.

How do you pack for a trip and not notice the gun in your travel baggage?
Why would you take a vacation somewhere you felt you needed a gun for protection? Why would you take your family somewhere you felt that was necessary?

I think flying around in private jets might make people complacent.

How do you pack for a trip and not notice the gun in your travel baggage?
I'm wondering if that bag is always on his plane and since his flights are FBO he didnt think the plane would be searched. I'm sure its not the first time he's flown internationally with it.

If you own a gun, how do you not know where it is? Particularly if you have children?
It's a matter of how you raise your children. Growing up our house we knew where all the guns and ammo was kept. Taught how to properly shoot and respect a firearm. Never once did the thought cross our minds as kids to take them out and shoot someone

FoYxOScXEAQxFQT.jpg

Bush was sentenced to 3 1/2 years...IDK how he is going to get out of that. Maybe the Amigo can put in a good word for him.

Bush was sentenced to 3 1/2 years...IDK how he is going to get out of that. Maybe the Amigo can put in a good word for him.
I can see him getting out in 3 years with good behaviour. Although he will probably spend his remaining years living on the outskirts of society with a crack pipe as his best friend. :p

I don't own a firearm, but if I did, I can't imagine I would forget where I left it. This is unfortunate, and I'd imagine he doesn't have to end up fulfilling that prison sentence. But man, no excuse. Gotta be smarter than this. This sort of ignorance is just a bit too much for me to say "eh, mistakes happen"

Hopefully he doesn't have to pay any sort of serious consequences though. Not deserved.

All this aside, I do find this a bit amusing that NASCAR's biggest villain of the last 30 years, maybe ever, finds himself in this situation as he's starting with a new team.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't own a firearm, but if I did, I can't imagine I would forget where I left it. This is unfortunate, and I'd imagine he doesn't have to end up fulfilling that prison sentence. But man, no excuse. Gotta be smarter than this. This sort of ignorance is just a bit too much for me to say "eh, mistakes happen"

Hopefully he doesn't have to pay any sort of serious consequences though. Not deserved.

All this aside, I do find this a bit amusing that NASCAR's biggest villain of the last 30 years, maybe ever, finds himself in this situation as he's starting with a new team.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Tbh the irony is that his new boss actually did shoot at some people a few years ago. Kind of like an initiation for him. :whoopee::XXROFL:

Thats some top shelf reporting.
Translation is epic:

Cancun.- Kurt Thomas Busch, the speed car driver who competes in the Nascar Cup, will have to spend three and a half years in a state prison after being arrested at the Cancun International Airport, when apparently trying to travel to the United States United with a firearm without a license and six cartridges for the exclusive use of the Armed Forces.

According to the investigation folder of the Attorney General's Office ( FGR ), the arrest occurred on January 27, when elements of the National Guard responded to a signal made by private security personnel from the FBO flight terminal. private, at the mentioned airport.

The now detained man, originally from the state of Nevada, was allegedly found in his suitcase with a caliber firearm. 380, with a magazine stocked with six useful hollow point cartridges.

Therefore, two days later, the Agent of the Federal Public Ministry presented him before the Control Judge, who qualified the detention as legal and linked this foreigner to the process.

Finally, through an abbreviated procedure, the judge handed down a conviction of three and a half years in prison and a fine of 20,748 pesos.

Kurt Thomas Buschis famous in his country for coming from a family of racers, as well as for being a motorist who is frequently in the top positions of the Nascar Cup, the main stock car contest in the United States .

In this competition, he was champion in 2004, third in 2002 and fourth in 2009.

I assume you have to go through TSA checks in the "private" flight terminals? Especially international flights?

Wonder why it wasn't flagged in the US? Thats the scary part to me. Mexican TSA catches it but US doesn't?

I assume you have to go through TSA checks in the "private" flight terminals? Especially international flights?

Wonder why it wasn't flagged in the US? Thats the scary part to me. Mexican TSA catches it but US doesn't?
I'll tell you my experiences flying out of Concord Regional FBO, I park my car, get my suitcase out of the trunk and my laptop bag, walk in the front door and right out the back to the plane, pilot loads my ( our) stuff then we are gone. Everytime. They do have TSA for the public flights like American, Spirit, Allegiant etc... I have not flown international out of CR FBO but in my mind I dont see how it would be any different to board the plane.

It may have been secured in his baggage from Charlotte.

Not a Bush fan at all, but I hope that's the end of it, and he doesn't face any more legal problems. It's not like he shot someone or anything. He just packed his bag ....... like Griner did.

I'll tell you my experiences flying out of Concord Regional FBO, I park my car, get my suitcase out of the trunk and my laptop bag, walk in the front door and right out the back to the plane, pilot loads my ( our) stuff then we are gone. Everytime. They do have TSA for the public flights like American, Spirit, Allegiant etc... I have not flown international out of CR FBO but in my mind I dont see how it would be any different to board the plane.
Well that would explain how he got it to Mexico no issues. When we went through security/customs upon arrival I don't remember any kind of x rays and none of us had our stuff went through. But we were commercial both ways. Mexico must have something for outbound private flights obviously.

Chances are the guy is kept in his bag on a regular basis and he forgot to take it out.

Let's not forget he was on the scene of a mall shooting last year. I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to take one with him to protect his family

And a high profile NASCAR driver would probably want some protection travelling to a nation where the word "police" means absolutely nothing and cartels rule.

I thought the 3 1/2 year prison sentence was crazy exorbitant, but now I see you can buy your way out of it...because Mexico lol.

And a high profile NASCAR driver would probably want some protection travelling to a nation where the word "police" means absolutely nothing and cartels rule.

He went to Cancun, not Chihuahua city. Cancun is relatively safe.

I thought the 3 1/2 year prison sentence was crazy exorbitant, but now I see you can buy your way out of it...because Mexico lol.
He's no threat to anyone in Mexico, has no priors, and now isn't likely to come back. Letting him buy his way out sounds like a great way to operate. Why spend taxpayer money to lock him up for three years?

"That is all I really want to say
I was thrown out of the country yesterday
See, I was drinkin' double, causin' lots of trouble
When -The Man- looked in the window of the bar and he grinned

And said, "If you come back, we just may not be your friend.
"I don't want to see you 'round here again!
"If you come back next time, we may not pretend."

Tampico Trauma, Jimmy Buffett

Gibbs couldn't find sponsorship, 'Ol Richard did!!
Just for the record,I am a Kyle fan...
Screenshot_20230209_114951_Facebook.jpg

I'm supposed to boycott avocados because Kyle got his knuckles whacked?
Well...you can get avocados from the Dominican Republic or Peru. It is a principle. Bush was convicted to serve 3.5 years in jail. Seriously! This is so incredibly backwards. And the government of Mexico should recognize this. Fine the man and move on.

Back
Top Bottom