"Significant" team manufacturer change incoming?

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
Apparently it was nothing at least at this point a lot of people started to speculate that because Penske had an announcement today and because Chevrolet had a press conference today that there might be a connection obviously there wasn't.

S

Skoalbandit33

Huma Abedin forms Weiner Racing Inc and names Carlos Danger as the driver of the number 26 Chevrolet. The primary sponsor will be My Package For Men Underwear.

KTMLew01

Team Owner
Maybe it's more scripted NASCAR drama, sort of like a segment break...
Why are you here if you hate it so much? Serious question. You don't seem to like anything about the sport so why waste your time HERE? i really don't get it.

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Bobby and I have butted heads, but I'm with him as far as this particular discussion goes. This sucker should have never been put on the hauler, not even as a back-up topic. As we said in my day,

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along; move along.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Bobby and I have butted heads, but I'm with him as far as this particular discussion goes. This sucker should have never been put on the hauler, not even as a back-up topic. As we said in my day,

Nothing wrong with butting heads. It would be boring if everyone liked the same thing :)

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna

Yall two must be fun at parties

S

Skoalbandit33

I just get tired of the same complaints over & over. get. new. material.

There are oodles of things I don't care for about Nascar but I still enjoy the racing when Nascar and aero allow it to happen. Even though my nose is out of joint and I am not crazy about plate racing I will watch the 500 but I am excited about the next week at Atlanta as that was one of my favorite races last year. I am not speaking for Bobby or anyone else but a lot of us old timers don't care for a lot of the gimmicks Nascar uses these days, the constant changes or Brian France.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
You'll never know. But you could ask forum members that have partied with me.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
There are oodles of things I don't care for about Nascar but I still enjoy the racing when Nascar and aero allow it to happen. Even though my nose is out of joint and I am not crazy about plate racing I will watch the 500 but I am excited about the next week at Atlanta as that was one of my favorite races last year. I am not speaking for Bobby or anyone else but a lot of us old timers don't care for a lot of the gimmicks Nascar uses these days, the constant changes or Brian France.
Yes. If you love the sport, how can you ignore that ratings and attendance continue to tank?
Speak up against the demise of the sport or simply accept that it is on its way out. I prefer to comment on what is wrong. I'm not a fool that sees everything peachy and recognizes that the sport is headed in the right direction.

Top Bottom