Silly Season 2023

A fat check from Black Label Coffee can make this more understandable.
Yeah, I guess Denny and Mike must figure they will clear enough to make it worth tossing a car in the garbage can. They sure aren't fielding him because they think he'll be any help in the draft.

With these organizations running an open car does anyone know how it effects the chassis number they're allowed to have?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

How many followers does he have on Tweeter, Parler, Gettr, Post, Mastadon, Tik Tok, Telegram, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Messenger, Snapchat, Reddit and RacingForumsdotcom?
Tons, and he can afford to buy a ride for the 500. IF he can qualify, but the 500 is about the easiest race to qualify for so he is probably in. I think he's a wreck waiting to happen myself, but he has been doing well in the WRC series so he might have better car control.

Tons, and he can afford to buy a ride for the 500. IF he can qualify, but the 500 is about the easiest race to qualify for so he is probably in. I think he's a wreck waiting to happen myself, but he has been doing well in the WRC series so he might have better car control.
Car control is not Pastranas issue.

Don't like the Pastrana deal.

Terrible in stock cars. How is that even allowed?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pastrana:

The way I see it, Its the Daytona 500 -
maybe best to have a daredevil stunt driver
like TP. A little worried about his high speed
pack drafting skills though.

Complaining about Pastrana who just ran Trucks the past couple seasons is a strange hill to argue about.

We got nuthin else to do 🥺
Silly Season is truly silly.

Daytona 500 open entries:

62 - Austin Hill
84 - Jimmie Johnson
23XI Racing - Travis Pastrana
Front Row Motorsports - Zane Smith (from his Truck announcement)

MBM Motorsports & Rick Ware Racing could possibly enter another open car, along with the possibility of Hezeberg and/or The Money Team.

I expect 41 cars minimum, probably 42-43 entered.

Daytona 500 open entries:

62 - Austin Hill
84 - Jimmie Johnson
23XI Racing - Travis Pastrana
Front Row Motorsports - Zane Smith

MBM Motorsports & Rick Ware Racing could possibly enter another open car, along with the possibility of Hezeberg and/or The Money Team.

I expect 41 cars minimum, probably 42-43 entered.
I’m hoping Zane does well. He’s a good kid from California.

I think the Hendrick group came out of the chute running with the new car. I believe he had a lot of input on building the car and they were high on the design, while SHR was behind from the start with Childers and Harvick bad mouthing the car at every turn.
Bowman is a man of his word I believe, and if he says he isn't looking anywhere else he isn't looking anywhere else.

Remind me how many cars SHR put in the playoffs vs. Hendrick.
I'm not sure that matters. I think Alex has a lot of loyalty to Mr. H but you also need to remember that unless something changes at that team he's going to be at best third in line at Hendrick behind Chase and Kyle. At SHR? Probably not. A chance to work with Rodney if he decides to stick around? Now all of a sudden the deal doesn't sound that bad

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom