Silly Season 2023

so many drivers from so many other driving disciplines entering NASCAR is so amazingly cool. I don’t remember this ever being the case.

Next up, Al Unser Jr..

gettyimages-148961369-1024x1024.jpg

I guess we're fixing to find out how the cup guys stack up against some of these road course ringers. It's been a long time since a ringer was in good equipment

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I guess we're fixing to find out how the cup guys stack up against some of these road course ringers. It's been a long time since a ringer was in good equipment

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Who would have thought we’d see Jordan Taylor, Button, and Kimi plus maybe others, all in the same NASCAR Cup race, at a road course they are all very familiar with? And in (mostly) really good cars.

Jenson Button in an (officially) RWR car... let that sink in...

Will there be another F1 champion in the 91 after COTA or is Jenson the one that was hinted at in the tweet by Couch Racer?
They were talking COTA specifically based off a previous tweet, but who knows beyond that. I think Trackhouse have some other good ones in the cards for later in the season.

Jenson Button in an (officially) RWR car... let that sink in...

Will there be another F1 champion in the 91 after COTA or is Jenson the one that was hinted at in the tweet by Couch Racer?
Yeah, I don't think Tony would let him be in a genuine RWR car, he will give him a car with all of the beans and at least a fighting chance.

I've known about this for over a month, but yes, I'll be rooting for Josh Berry every week.
The question is, is Berry driving a Busch sponsored Ford with Childers on the box? Or is something else in the works?

The question is, is Berry driving a Busch sponsored Ford with Childers on the box? Or is something else in the works?
I'm pretty sure that A-B is moving their sponsorship to that notorious driver who has ruffled the feathers of every driver in the field, the one, the only, the wrecking ball, inventor of the "Hail Melon" it's going to be Wreck em Ross Chastain. A-B said he drives like a drunk but still manages to find Victory Lane anyway so he will be a good fit for our brand if we can get the rednecks to quit shooting our cans and change over to watermelons.

Back
Top Bottom