Silly Season 2023

I'm pretty sure that A-B is moving their sponsorship to that notorious driver who has ruffled the feathers of every driver in the field, the one, the only, the wrecking ball, inventor of the "Hail Melon" it's going to be Wreck em Ross Chastain. A-B said he drives like a drunk but still manages to find Victory Lane anyway so he will be a good fit for our brand if we can get the rednecks to quit shooting our cans and change over to watermelons.
The Imitator

I'm pretty sure that A-B is moving their sponsorship to that notorious driver who has ruffled the feathers of every driver in the field, the one, the only, the wrecking ball, inventor of the "Hail Melon" it's going to be Wreck em Ross Chastain. A-B said he drives like a drunk but still manages to find Victory Lane anyway so he will be a good fit for our brand if we can get the rednecks to quit shooting our cans and change over to watermelons.
That’s been the rumor for a minute. And I’d love to see Chastain in A-B colors seems like a match made in heaven lol.

I was just curious if SHR trying to retain A-B had anything to do with Berry coming in. He doesn’t exactly have tons of sponsorship behind him and they are already running Preece and Custer (Xfinity) basically out of pocket.

Silly Season for tracks too.....Anybody heard anything on Fontana?

Frontstretch 5: 5 Potential Replacements For the [Possibly Open] No. 8 JR Motorsports Car in 2024​

Back
Top Bottom