Silly Season 2024

Harrison Burton is better than this too.

He looked good in Xfinity but the kid got thrown into the deep end in Cup. He should be progressing but he just...isn't. WBR is basically a Penske ride and the only full time driver worse than Harrison Burton this year has been Ty Dillon.

This has been a historically bad season for WBR. He's 31st in driver points, which is their worst full time season since Ken Schrader finished 31st in 2006. And the field was deeper then so Burton is actually doing worse.

He looked good in Xfinity but the kid got thrown into the deep end in Cup. He should be progressing but he just...isn't. WBR is basically a Penske ride and the only full time driver worse than Harrison Burton this year has been Ty Dillon.

This has been a historically bad season for WBR. He's 31st in driver points, which is their worst full time season since Ken Schrader finished 31st in 2006. And the field was deeper then so Burton is actually doing worse.
They should bring back Kyle Petty for a reunion tour.

If Ford loses Zane Smith...
I mean the other rumored names for the 10 were Burton and McDowell both are signed...unless Almirola for some reason comes back again or they do something real dumb like put Riley Herbst in that car I think it's his ride.

I mean the other rumored names for the 10 were Burton and McDowell both are signed...unless Almirola for some reason comes back again or they do something real dumb like put Riley Herbst in that car I think it's his ride.
Ain't gonna be a 10 car I feel.

Not a chance. She doesn't bring that much money to the table.
I said will be. Doesn’t mean next year.

Tbh though I was half joking BUT. Thinking back SHR has always had at least one money/pay driver even since Tony was driving with Danica and then Aric. So it wouldn’t really surprise me.

Either that continues soon or the rumors of selling a charter or two may be true imo. Not that I like it. It’s just business….

JHN is seemingly announcing his 2024 Cup ride this evening, going live at 6:20 with “The Big Announcement”

I have no doubt that Zane in the 21 would do better than young Harry would ever do. Just because your name is Burton doesn't make you a race car driver
Just because you’re pretty and have a billion followers doesn’t make you a race car driver (;

With this move of memory serves me correct, I believe JHN is running one of his dad’s Cup numbers. I think it was the 42 for Felix Sabates the sponsor I don’t remember but it was a colorful scheme…a phone company from the mid to late 90’s

For his sake I hope he can perform, or the experts here will say he doesn’t deserve to be in Cup.
In my view it’s real simple. Cup racing and big time racing for that matter is a results based business. Everything else is noise

In my view it’s real simple. Cup racing and big time racing for that matter is a results based business. Everything else is noise
I think the ride and equipment should be took into consideration, and a lot of people don’t do that. Someone runs in the back in a car that’s supposed to run in the back, they say the driver sucks. That’s my issue. Like yeah if it’s good equipment and you’re doing bad in it, then yeah definitely should be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom