Silly Season 2024

I like Ty, he has been bad, but his equipment isn't the greatest either. Legacy has been atrocious this year & Spire is a dumpster fire. Germain Racing was pretty bad as well.

I think Kaulig would be the best ride he's had in his Cup career, curious to see how he performs in that car.

I like Ty, he has been bad, but his equipment isn't the greatest either. Legacy has been atrocious this year & Spire is a dumpster fire. Germain Racing was pretty bad as well.

I think Kaulig would be the best ride he's had in his Cup career, curious to see how he performs in that car.
The 7 entry for Spire has been decent this year. I think the dumpster fire is the 77 side of the garage. I’m not at all curious to see how Ty would perform at Kaulig, the sample size has been big enough imo…..not good.

The 7 entry for Spire has been decent this year. I think the dumpster fire is the 77 side of the garage. I’m not at all curious to see how Ty would perform at Kaulig, the sample size has been big enough imo…..not good.
Any time Ty Dillon has had a teammate he’s been absolutely waxed by them all year long. It’s time to move on from him.

Stealth way for RCR to get the 31 back.
Ty has Ferris and a few other sponsors behind him. Love Ty, really good dude. Just, I'd rather see him go back to Xfinty. Him and Hemric both are not the most spectacular choices.

However, Kaulig is making this call. I hope it works out for all parties involved.

Ty Dillon has SEVERELY underperformed in every ride he's been in compared to Austin, who is just average himself, and compared to teammates.

Didn’t Ty even underperform in a JGR Xfinity car?

Ty's more talented than Austin, but I genuinely thought back then that his time in ARCA would destroy him. He didn't learn anything having a faster car than everybody by a second a lap each week and not getting called for jumping restarts and never having to learn to race.

Harrison is expected to re-sign with WBR for 2024:

Unpopular signing, but the idea was so have him grow with the car for two to three years. This will be year three and I expect him to take a step forward. Especially with how Gilliland and Zane Smith performed, pressure is really on come next season.

Harrison is expected to re-sign with WBR for 2024:

Unpopular signing, but the idea was so have him grow with the car for two to three years. This will be year three and I expect him to take a step forward. Especially with how Gilliland and Zane Smith performed, pressure is really on come next season.

His average finish is worse this year so he isn't moving forward at all. He'll need a substantial step forward to justify keeping the ride.

Back
Top Bottom