Silly Season 2025

How so?
They have one shop at Penske. The cars are all assembled in the same building by the same people.
even with most real multi car teams, typically one car is gonna get less resources than others. I don’t see them putting as much into a car that’s not even really there’s as the ones that are.

even with most real multi car teams, typically one car is gonna get less resources than others. I don’t see them putting as much into a car that’s not even really there’s as the ones that are.
When they control the entire personnel from driver to crew chief to engineer its their team.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

When they control the entire personnel from driver to crew chief to engineer its their team.

Could they right now buy a charter if one as available and run a car full time? If so, it’s not their car because that would make them have 5 cars.

I’m just saying, I don’t think that they would put as much love and care into that car, over the 2,12, and 22, three cars that have the Penske name on it, that are actually owned by Penske. If the 21 car some how won the owners championship, Penske wouldn’t get the trophy, that’s all I mean. But I’m done talking about it now. Good day.

Look at who the past two drivers of the #21 have been - Matty D and Harrison Burton. Enough said.

Look at who the past two drivers of the #21 have been - Matty D and Harrison Burton. Enough said.
Matt Burrito couldn't accept that no matter how well he did, he was told up front he was a one-season filler and the car was going to someone else, period. If the car hadn't been previously committed, he performed well enough to have been worth considering for the seat. If he had handled the situation more professionally, another Cup team might have given him a shot.

Harrison? Nah, I got nothing.

Could they right now buy a charter if one as available and run a car full time? If so, it’s not their car because that would make them have 5 cars.
They found a loophole. Penske is a 4 car team and JGR is essentially a 6 car team, no matter what Dennis says.

Back
Top Bottom