Singer Pitbull takes Ownership Role at Trackhouse Racing

We've seen in a couple cases now that drivers do so much better when the team is built around them than instead of jumping into a team
I’ve always thought, no matter what profession, that people work harder and get better results when they are fighting for their worth and have a chip on their shoulder, rather than having a position with huge job security and can go through the motions without worry.

If Trackhouse was performing like SHR this season, there would have been talks of “failures” and “one season team” weeks ago. Instead, guys like Aric Almirola can just get by and Suarez has to bust his ass.

We see which has better results.

E4XSQjaWYAMUdqk

been a joy to see the effort this team puts into their program each week. what a start!!

I always said it normally takes around 3-5 years (with exceptions of course, for example Tony Stewart was a pretty good rookie) for a driver to really show their potential in Cup. This is year 5 for Suarez and he's looking surprisingly good tbh.

I always said it normally takes around 3-5 years (with exceptions of course, for example Tony Stewart was a pretty good rookie) for a driver to really show their potential in Cup. This is year 5 for Suarez and he's looking surprisingly good tbh.
I've said it before the last 2 years have been pretty good for him because it was a team built around him not a dropped into an existing team with a new driver (20 and 41)

I've said it before the last 2 years have been pretty good for him because it was a team built around him not a dropped into an existing team with a new driver (20 and 41)

Definitely. Even then though this would be around year 3 for him with said team, and is definitely still so far a big step up this year in performance.

I like that Trackhouse and even 23XI to an extent have been in striking territory every week!
Acquiring CGR resources was a good move, and Ross Chastain is a hell of a driver.

23XI still has some work to do. And Bubba needs to improve on 1.5-milers and road courses. He's good on short tracks and superspeedways though.

Back
Top Bottom