SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Moody is critical. Denny doesn't agree. Moody doesn't have the balls to respond, but all of a sudden grows them when he can dominate the narrative on his radio show.
Why would Moody try to start an argument with a person that he relies on (drivers) to make a living? Moody has nothing to gain by arguing with Denny. Likewise neither does denny but why would that stop him?

I like to throw Moody under the bus but I don't see it on this one

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Why would Moody try to start an argument with a person that he relies on (drivers) to make a living? Moody has nothing to gain by arguing with Denny. Likewise neither does denny but why would that stop him?

I like to throw Moody under the bus but I don't see it on this one

Did you read Moody's post and Denny's reply?

Yes and I also think I'd question why you're taking members from a team that is currently 20 pts to the good for the playoffs to help a team that is 177 pts below the cutoff

Honestly, I think they are all elite. Denny's point is about leadership and chemistry. Moody was shooting his mouth off on Twitter thinking that only those he could hang up on were listening, but he was a little off. I have never been a fan of dumping pit stop team members. Where is the win as a team and lose as a team thing? The guy that signs those checks for the pit crew does know a thing or two about chemistry, however. Not a fan of the move, but I don't agree that Bell is getting screwed.

Is there ever anyone else on evenings weeknights except for Claire B Lang?

Chocolate Myers made an ass out of himself today like always. Crybaby **** about how Richard doesn't have all of the money everybody else has.....Hold my Rolex and let me get you a glass of wine. I think Richard will be just fine. The stupid ****** Toyota buying NASCAR narrative died....just like RCR's competitiveness. If Richard was Hendrick, do you think Tyler leaves? Probably not.

Maybe Ricardo should have spent all of his GM money on his race teams instead of buying all that Charlotte real estate.

And a ranch. And a winery.

Reactions: sdj
After Earnhardt Richard kept the doors open for the kids. I feel like RCR will get a second wind once he steps aside and lets the next generation run it.

On Wednesday Show and Tell, I listened to Chocolate talk about a 2,000 seat convention center next to a winery up the drive from a museum on poor Richard's property....and then talk about how he got priced out of the Reddick deal. Is it radio guys in particular who have no clue how they sound...or media in general?

On Wednesday Show and Tell, I listened to Chocolate talk about a 2,000 seat convention center next to a winery up the drive from a museum on poor Richard's property....and then talk about how he got priced out of the Reddick deal. Is it radio guys in particular who have no clue how they sound...or media in general?
So he got priced out of the deal. Who's to say he didn't think Reddick was worth that much. He isn't exactly tearing up the series. Yeah he's a decent driver, 23XI sure as hell needs one along with a support system. Childress ain't hurting, he signed Reddick in the first place and there are plenty more out there to choose from.

So he got priced out of the deal. Who's to say he didn't think Reddick was worth that much. He isn't exactly tearing up the series. Yeah he's a decent driver, 23XI sure as hell needs one along with a support system. Childress ain't hurting, he signed Reddick in the first place and there are plenty more out there to choose from.
Richard was relying on an old worn out narrative started by Jack Roush.

I'm not sure that Reddick is the next thing, but he is as good a bet as any right now....with the exception of Ty Gibbs....who WE also have.

Chocolate and Richard like to come off as blue collar typical guys.....with convention halls, wineries, and museums.

Richard was relying on an old worn out narrative started by Jack Roush.

I'm not sure that Reddick is the next thing, but he is as good a bet as any right now....with the exception of Ty Gibbs....who WE also have.

Chocolate and Richard like to come off as blue collar typical guys.....with convention halls, wineries, and museums.
You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy.

I think the skinners can be pretty entertaining but man can Angie be a space cadet sometimes. She thought Reddick was done at the end of the season and when it was brought up that he'd be back in the 8 next year she was completely shocked.

Dave treated me like crap in March ON TWITTER for having 0 Twitter followers instead of having a discussion, what a guy, he doesn’t have much self awareness himself

Dave treated me like crap in March ON TWITTER for having 0 Twitter followers instead of having a discussion, what a guy, he doesn’t have much self awareness himself
He would never do that to Deegan ! She has like a Bazigillion followers.
She's like, really popular...

Loved it when Hamlin called him out on Twitter about the crew swap.

Jackie was in for Moody yesterday and today again and it's such a vast improvement. How have they not given this guy a full time gig yet?

Jackie was in for Moody yesterday and today again and it's such a vast improvement. How have they not given this guy a full time gig yet?

I have emailed NASCAR Radio on this very issue. Jackie wants a gig, and he is ****** fabulous. He connects with he old school fan, embraces the newbies, & & respectfully disagrees. Great guy!

If I go to hell when I die, I will have to listen to Bagley on a continuous loop in the S's at The Glen. I ****** hate that stupid "radio style" bull****. There is a reason that we haven't had to endure it until now (I don't think).....IT SUCKS!

If I go to hell when I die, I will have to listen to Bagley on a continuous loop in the S's at The Glen. I ****** hate that stupid "radio style" bull****. There is a reason that we haven't had to endure it until now (I don't think).....IT SUCKS!

What do you have against Bagley? I've always liked the MRN guys :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom