SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Does anyone know what Pete's big announcement was? I tried googling, no luck. Then I tried scrolling back through his Twitter but gave up before I found anything.
Some kind of multi-sport platform blah, blah, blah....When he said he wasn't leaving, I didn't give a ****.

MY Toyota Win Week....and I wake up to Jeffy polluting NASCAR Radio. Pete, Bailey, and Jeffy. No question somebody pissed in my coffee too.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
MY Toyota Win Week....and I wake up to Jeffy polluting NASCAR Radio. Pete, Bailey, and Jeffy. No question somebody pissed in my coffee too.

At one time the majority of Fox's on air broadcast team consisted of people with financial ties to Toyota teams and we're supposed to feel bad because of this? Fat chance! :)

I tried giving speedway a try again last night on the ride home and man I don't understand how they keep Moody on that show anymore. He just wants to argue and belittle almost every caller that doesn't share his point of view. I'll stick to listening to the late shift on in demand

• Love
Reactions: sdj
I tried giving speedway a try again last night on the ride home and man I don't understand how they keep Moody on that show anymore. He just wants to argue and belittle almost every caller that doesn't share his point of view. I'll stick to listening to the late shift on in demand
Late Shift is the best show, and Brad Gille is the best on air personality. Moody is a smart guy who understands the sport....he has his ****** shows, but he also has some good ones, but I get what you are saying. The thing I like about him is that if you try to present your argument and it even hints of racism, he will destroy you. We need more of that everywhere.

I tried giving speedway a try again last night on the ride home and man I don't understand how they keep Moody on that show anymore. He just wants to argue and belittle almost every caller that doesn't share his point of view.
You should be used to that hanging around here...... :)

No I most of those people blocked
I have resisted the urge to do that because I think there is value in seeing what people have to say, even if I'm likely to disagree with 99% of what they say. Heck, I even liked a post from Rev the other day!

Heck, I even liked a post from Rev the other day!
WHAT?! Lol....I agree....While I do enjoy the comrade that comes from the congruency of perspectives, I find much joy in the contrasting opinions....even though it gets personal far too often. I'd like to think that we are a bunch of people who could gather in a room, watch a race, and have a beer. That's the way I feel anyway. Those who truly intend to spit hate at each other have no place here in my opinion.

WHAT?! Lol....I agree....While I do enjoy the comrade that comes from the congruency of perspectives, I find much joy in the contrasting opinions....even though it gets personal far too often. I'd like to think that we are a bunch of people who could gather in a room, watch a race, and have a beer. That's the way I feel anyway. Those who truly intend to spit hate at each other have no place here in my opinion.
Well, Rev, I think you're certifiable, but I hold no ill will or grudges. I straight up call them as I see them. If we happen to agree on something once a year, so be it. I think in MOST cases, if we were all in the same room and talking in person, there would be a LOT less animosity, and friction. You don't have to agree with somebody to enjoy talking to them.

Well, Rev, I think you're certifiable, but I hold no ill will or grudges. I straight up call them as I see them. If we happen to agree on something once a year, so be it. I think in MOST cases, if we were all in the same room and talking in person, there would be a LOT less animosity, and friction. You don't have to agree with somebody to enjoy talking to them.
100%.....and yeah, 100% certifiable for sure.

Bagley and Pistone are currently engaging in a discussion of the impact that Sherry Pollex's death (in terms of a percentage)) had on MTJ's performance. This is scum of the earth low life **** right here. Might cost those Sirius/XM a subscription. ****** terrible.

Bagley and Pistone are currently engaging in a discussion of the impact that Sherry Pollex's death (in terms of a percentage)) had on MTJ's performance. This is scum of the earth low life **** right here. Might cost those Sirius/XM a subscription. ****** terrible.
What the hell? When Sr. died, many attributed Jr's slump of 2 years to his fathers death. You might look at growing a thicker skin man.

Those 2 are a bunch of idiots. I heard one of them tell a caller Dale Sr is dead, so there was no need to talk about how he drove.

It absolutely wore on the guy, everyone could see it

It absolutely wore on the guy, everyone could see it
100% and those assholes said that it wasn't a factor.....A couple of sleezeballs. Doubtful MTJ is ever on that show....IMO

What the hell? When Sr. died, many attributed Jr's slump of 2 years to his fathers death. You might look at growing a thicker skin man.
Don't you think MTJ's situation is just a little different? Don't ask me how.....if you don't know, there is no hope.

Eh.....

Jr's 2001 was relatively strong, especially for a sophomore effort. By his own admission (at the time and afterwards), his bad 2002 was because of his concussion from his wreck at Fontana.

Here's an article from 2002: https://www.autoweek.com/news/a2114...ng-concussion-denies-endangering-competitors/

Here's a nugget for all of the anti-Gen 7 "BUT THE CONCUSSIONS!" people:

However, Burton himself admitted that he has driven while feeling the effects of a concussion, at Martinsville several years ago: “I can fool my wife and surely I can fool a doctor who doesn’t know, that I’m okay. It’s hard to make a rule against a driver lying to a doctor about his health, and I think that’s what it’s about.”

Got blocked by Brett Griffin. Too busy itching his arm like a numbskull. No idea why people listen to that garbage some days.

Got blocked by Brett Griffin. Too busy itching his arm like a numbskull. No idea why people listen to that garbage some days.
Why are you listening to him? You must have responded to something to get blocked.....am I right?

Good question. Because he’s part of Dirty Mo I guess? lol
Makes sense. I think it is bull**** when a personality like that aggressively spews his opinion, and then simply blocks as a means of dealing with the backlash....within reason.....there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.....I like Brett....don't always agree, but I like that he brings it when he has a feeling about something.

Makes sense. I think it is bull**** when a personality like that aggressively spews his opinion, and then simply blocks as a means of dealing with the backlash....within reason.....there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.....I like Brett....don't always agree, but I like that he brings it when he has a feeling about something.
Just a little big man with a big ego. Lol.

I can't say I was ever a big fan of her, but I respect the level of hard work she put in to make the sport better

Can we stop beating the dead horse about death? I think we’re all unaware of what happens after death, probably nothing. Or maybe drivers like myself and Ross Chastain shouldn’t make it past 50 in this society?

Ah yes, those wonderful entertainment weasels don't even give her a chance to sign off properly after 22 years. Totally classless.

1704322513656.jpeg

Ah yes, those wonderful entertainment weasels don't even give her a chance to sign off properly after 22 years. Totally classless.

View attachment 75530
I can't remember the circumstances. Wasn't she sick or something that she ended up missing the last couple of her scheduled shows before the news dropped?

Brutal about Claire B. Lang. They at least need to give her a chance to say, "Good-bye." Damn.

Did they do away with the Late Shift? I know last week it wasn't on, but I figured it was because of the holiday. Tried to listen last night and it was a replay of On Track. They still show the show on the app when you search it but it no longer displays any old episodes to listen to on demand.

Did they do away with the Late Shift? I know last week it wasn't on, but I figured it was because of the holiday. Tried to listen last night and it was a replay of On Track. They still show the show on the app when you search it but it no longer displays any old episodes to listen to on demand.
They have been filling in here and there in Claire's absence.

What is so ****ting about what they did to Claire was that she was a fan favorite, and a great listen as she was actually kind to people. Her love for this great sport was undeniable, and she was friendly. Guess that doesn't work with that station.

Of all the on-air NO talent to pull, they pick Claire????
That speaks volumes. No pun intended.
I'm glad I cashed out when potato brain got elected.

Of all the on-air NO talent to pull, they pick Claire????
That speaks volumes. No pun intended.
I'm glad I cashed out when potato brain got elected.
IMO she needed to go for a while. Actually of all the people on the channel she was my least favorite. Just not a fan of how she went out, could have at least let her do a send off show

IMO she needed to go for a while. Actually of all the people on the channel she was my least favorite. Just not a fan of how she went out, could have at least let her do a send off show
I will agree that her content was slipping and forced....but Claire is loved, and you don't treat a part of the NASCAR media family like that.

Back
Top Bottom