SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Of all the on-air NO talent to pull, they pick Claire????
That speaks volumes. No pun intended.
I'm glad I cashed out when potato brain got elected.
I agree. I would give anything for them to toss the Morning Drive.

What's going on with this channel? It's a hot mess. It goes from TMD, to On Track, to Speedway Legends, then Speedway?

So I guess Trading Paint and the Late Shift are just gone now? IMO Todd Gordon was one of the best talents they have (or had?)

What the heck?! Earlier this year, I knocked my subscription down to music only so I haven't been listening. Can't believe they just booted Claire like that. It looks like "Tradin' Paint" is back on the schedule, is it actually on the air again? Has anyone said anything on-air to explain all the changes?

What the heck?! Earlier this year, I knocked my subscription down to music only so I haven't been listening. Can't believe they just booted Claire like that. It looks like "Tradin' Paint" is back on the schedule, is it actually on the air again? Has anyone said anything on-air to explain all the changes?
All Moody said is it was on hiatus and wouldn't elaborate any further

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think that NASCAR Radio is just another thing to downsize as NASCAR reinvents itself. It's a shame. Some of the offseason content is the best stuff of the year....

Morning Drive cut by an hour.....for good reason. Literally talked about a 10 race in season tournament. WTF.....after arguably one of the greatest races in NASCAR history.

Morning Drive cut by an hour.....for good reason. Literally talked about a 10 race in season tournament. WTF.....after arguably one of the greatest races in NASCAR history.
Those 2 are terrible. They spend most of the show talking about what Bagley eat and watches on TV, what Mia did. Pistone can't let anyone forget about his relative, their stupid "happened on this day in history" that rarely associated with Nascar, and they think they are comedians. Bagley laughing uncontrollably at his own jokes.....I bet none of the non-nascar stuff is cut. Only time they are interesting is when they have Logano or Sawyer on explaining Nascar rulings or positions. It went downhill when David Poole passed away.

Those 2 are terrible. They spend most of the show talking about what Bagley eat and watches on TV, what Mia did. Pistone can't let anyone forget about his relative, their stupid "happened on this day in history" that rarely associated with Nascar, and they think they are comedians. Bagley laughing uncontrollably at his own jokes.....I bet none of the non-nascar stuff is cut. Only time they are interesting is when they have Logano or Sawyer on explaining Nascar rulings or positions. It went downhill when David Poole passed away.
100%. Couldn't agree more. So much to talk about, so little NASCAR IQ.

I stopped listening to them a long time ago, along with the Ahole Godfather.
Yeah he's full of himself and is basically a Nascar apologist....people call (that pay for subscriptions that ultimately pay him) and albeit have some crazy ideas and opinions and he's a total ass to them.

I dropped Sirius this year and haven’t looked back. Thought I’d miss the channel, but I find that I get way more quality content every week in 2 hours or less listening to DBC or DJD. Yes, Brett’s an ass on DBC but two hours of him is easier to swallow than a week of Moody.

Yeah he's full of himself and is basically a Nascar apologist....people call (that pay for subscriptions that ultimately pay him) and albeit have some crazy ideas and opinions and he's a total ass to them.
I agree. I will say as a newer subscriber, Danielle Trotta's show is great with Larry. Also the interviews are fantastic on Morning Drive, especially with Chris Rice

I dropped Sirius this year and haven’t looked back. Thought I’d miss the channel, but I find that I get way more quality content every week in 2 hours or less listening to DBC or DJD. Yes, Brett’s an ass on DBC but two hours of him is easier to swallow than a week of Moody.
What about Actions Detrimental? ;)

Can we say he's a total dick. Also the 1st 1/2 of the show is a waste. All he does is kisses some girls ass.

Can we say he's a total dick. Also the 1st 1/2 of the show is a waste. All he does is kisses some girls ass.
Yeah her voice is annoying as hell. I actually liked Angie on it. She at least sounds smart and has worked for teams and drivers.

I agree. I will say as a newer subscriber, Danielle Trotta's show is great with Larry. Also the interviews are fantastic on Morning Drive, especially with Chris Rice
Danielle and Larry are good. Larry is good for information and stats. Morning drive is only good when they have guests on.

Danielle and Larry are good. Larry is good for information and stats. Morning drive is only good when they have guests on.
Trotta has upped her game. She takes an angle on a topic, but is open to discussion. Larry is gold. Dude knows this sport...and will give some pretty awesome insight. Talked about being moved from Senior to Skinner's ride, and how his wife had to talk him off of the cliff.....

Back
Top Bottom