Bigpaulie1979

Team Owner
Interesting to see on the entry list Bubba Pollard listed in the 71 car of Johnny Vandoorn and his Vandoorn Racing Development chassis that has been winning many of the big races this year with Carson Hocevar driving. Big change for Bubba this close to the Derby.

Travis Braden last years champion will be with a new ride this season as Platinum Motorsports will not be fielding a car for Travis. Rumours of Travis possible running a Fathead prepared car

https://preview.redd.it/fkumpb2pb0361.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c577ec61aeb91705bc3cc39197d8d6c30df1bb1

Jesus Christ. Qualifying was nutty bobo nut town. Bubba Pollard, Chase Elliott, Carson Hocevar, Chandler Smith and more on the outside looking in.

Chase Elliott raced his way in, along with Augie Grill, Derek Griffith and Chandler Smith. Noah Gragson, Connor Okrzesik and Carson Hocevar did not make the show.

I was afraid I was about to have some completely obsolete Chase Elliott Snowball Derby merch coming in the mail lmao.

Was gonna have to ship it off with that 19-0 Patriots gear

Two of the best battling for the win. Stephen Nasse leads Bubba Pollard with 18 laps to go in the Snowflake 100.

This gonna be good. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

I wish more sanctioning bodies had as much courage.
Rubbing door handle to door handle is racing, bulldozing is not.
I get tired of the idiotic defenses for it as well.
It does not take as much talent to move the man who earned the position. It should not be rewarded

Meh I wouldn’t have called it. Dale Earnhardt and Kyle Busch have made a career of that

I agree with the call. There are some dirt sanctions I watch loyally that I wish had the sense to make that sort of call when warranted.

Typical short track single lane racing. Happens all of the time. How else are you going to pass, you sure as hell can't do it on the outside.

After the dust settled, Pollard had this to say to those that questioned if Nasse needed to be worried in Sunday’s Snowball Derby.

“We’ll probably fight before we retaliate,” said Pollard.

I watched the race, a more talented driver would have pulled it off without wrecking Bubba.

Anyone watch the SB last chance race, because Clyde pulled that pass off eleven times in twenty-six laps without wrecking anyone.

I wish more sanctioning bodies had as much courage.
Rubbing door handle to door handle is racing, bulldozing is not.
I get tired of the idiotic defenses for it as well.
It does not take as much talent to move the man who earned the position. It should not be rewarded
Not sure I completely agree. You got to be there to DOIT. Then is "blocking" or brake checking, OK?
I get it what your saying and just watched a 4 cylinder race where the car that did the bumping was sent to the rear of the field and the car that spun was put back in his position. One concern I have is it is a judgment call and consistency is not ever possible.

Not sure I completely agree. You got to be there to DOIT. Then is "blocking" or brake checking, OK?
I get it what your saying and just watched a 4 cylinder race where the bumper was sent to the rear of the field and the car that spun was put back in his position. One concern I have is it is a judgment call and consistency is not ever possible.
Good points but the culture has started expecting the 2nd place car to do this kind of stuff on demand.
It is insanity and makes leading going into turn 3 on the last lap a sitting duck joke. Brake checking happens but I doubt that it originated on the last lap, it more likely that P2 just decides to use 8 tires in those cases (and overdriving a corner that requires using the leader as a buffer).

To me you do not have the right to hit the leader without established position first.

All of the above is just my subjective opinion.

Back
Top Bottom