Here is the truck that didn't roll. Mickey mouse made that mess

1638667604276.png

The 38 is worse, terrible job, the cage doesn't even extend to the passenger's side, no cross bracing, yuk. I guess there was a shortage of electrical conduit, it sure bent like is was made out of it

The 38 is worse, terrible job, the cage doesn't even exted to the passenger's side, no cross bracing, yuk. I guess there was a shortage of electrical conduit, it sure bent like is was made out of it
You should start building them, show'em how its done.

Make is so you can go into a fence at 60mph and not wonder if you are going to make it or not

Make is so you can go into a fence at 60mph and not wonder if you are going to make it or not
Its not the speed, its the sudden stop that will kill you. Maybe you should contact the track and complain about no safer barriers.

Thorn has got it figured out. Preece might be his only obstacle.

Another damn SLM race comes down to a late competition caution and a rich kid sending it and taking a cheap shot for the win.

Thorn got robbed.

Can somebody explain why they wand the winner? I'm guessing it's for traction control?

I don’t think this avenue of racing has much longer left to be honest. It’s not a good product compared to dirt and the money (especially with sprints) dwarf what these guys can make. Why do this when you can go for $175K at Eldora?

Especially when seeing the success dirt guys are having, and now more and more high profile racers running events like the Chili Bowl, it just seems like dirt and especially the World Of Outlaws is now the dominant grassroots racing of this country and it’s not close

Another damn SLM race comes down to a late competition caution and a rich kid sending it and taking a cheap shot for the win.

Thorn got robbed.

Precisely why nobody gives a rats ass about asphalt ride buyer racing where no one suffers the consequences for their actions.

Oh and they could make improvements to the roll bar, but he’s OK so it doesn’t matter

I include Bill Elliot, Alan Kulwicki, Harry Gant. All class acts. Took what you gave them & nothing more. Unless you were an azz to them. Then it was on.

MM was attempting to pass someone I think at Dover. Slipped and got into them, made the pass. Next straight let them back by and passed him clean next time. Class!

I include Bill Elliot, Alan Kulwicki, Harry Gant. All class acts. Took what you gave them & nothing more. Unless you were an azz to them. Then it was on.

MM was attempting to pass someone I think at Dover. Slipped and got into them, made the pass. Next straight let them back by and passed him clean next time. Class!

I'll never forget the time at Las Vegas where he accidentally wrecked someone else for the win, and he didn't celebrate at all because he was upset that he took another guy out.

The lack of respect falls in line with the attitude of the general public nowadays.

"I do what I want" and "I'll do whatever I have to do to be successful."

People don't care who they hurt, who they roll over, or what collateral damage they cause to get their way. It's a "win at all costs" culture now.

In racing, these kids play videogames and watch Days of Thunder and live by mottos like "If you ain't first, you're last" and "Just SEND IT" and "Do it for Dale." That's the code now, do whatever you have to do to win, even if it means wrecking the guy in front of you.

It's been disappointing that it's every Super Late Model race I watch too. I was watching one on Speed51 last week from Punta Gorda, two guys were racing side-by-side on the final lap. Car on the inside, who had the advantage, turns right and bodyslams the car on the outside into the wall. Could've had an awesome side-by-side finish, instead the kid who won wanted to end the other guy instead of race it out.

Thanksgiving Classic in Kenly the next day, same damn ****, kids just wrecking other people for position and not even attempting to pass them clean.

I'm just so sick of this.

I don't mind a bump-and-run, but it should be a thing that only happens occasionally and as a last resort. And drivers should go back to the three tap rule. First tap says "hey I'm here," second tap says "I'm faster than you," and the third tap says "now I'm moving you." But these drivers today skip the first two steps and the third step isn't to move someone either.

So many of these races where the second place guy "muscles" the leader out of the way, he wouldn't make the corner if the lead car wasn't there to be his brake pedal.

Ryan Preece 4th.

@AndyMarquisLive ik you know I love my modifieds and Stafford but it's generally pretty clean. Yeah there's some occasional cheap shots but compared to what other tracks put up with it's clean.

Back
Top Bottom