Something About You

I love working out, Love the Red Sox, crazy about racing especially The Modifieds. If I ever hit Powerball first thing I'm doing after i pay off my mortgage is buy an SK Light Modified, then build a nice big garage to work on it.:D

I have obsessive compulsive disorder, or OCD.

I've had it my whole life. It isn't so bad really, though. I count virtually everything from steps I take to words, letters, syllables and other things in what I am reading or even those same things in things people say, including things I say or think. It's not too hard to control though if I just pay attention to when I am doing it.

Betcha didn't know that about me, did ya?

I love Slurpees. I'll drink about half of one and then let it sit in the freezer, which makes it even better:D

Chicken tenders are my favorite food even though I spend my whole time with them lately at work.

after spending a night at work driving a forklift I've been known to try to put my car in gear with the turn signal:D

I'm trying to figure out what to say or do with my son after his girlfriend dumped him the other day.

I'm trying to figure out what to say or do with my son after his girlfriend dumped him the other day.

Have been through this a couple of times myself and I really don't think there is anything you can say to make them feel any better. At least with my son ... I think I made it worse. So I learned just to let him come to me if he wanted to talk but I did let him know that I loved him and was there for him.

Hope all works out!

Have been through this a couple of times myself and I really don't think there is anything you can say to make them feel any better. At least with my son ... I think I made it worse. So I learned just to let him come to me if he wanted to talk but I did let him know that I loved him and was there for him.

Hope all works out!

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've decided to do. He's pretty grouchy, but he will get over it. It does hurt me to see though.

Oh, and something else about me, I really hate British accents

As a history major it annoys me to no end people who have a wrong idea about history and refuse to listen to whats the truth.

I fully believe the moose is a fictional animal, I should have seen one by now.

You'll have to take my word for it. They are very real, I've seen them.

Now, an honest politician on the other hand...That, I'm convinced, is a fictional character

As a political science major as well as a history major I'd agree to that.

I am a horrible procrastinator

Back
Top Bottom