Something About You

My son and I are having our monthly "guy's night" tonight. The girls have a monthly thing at church so we have a coinsiding night where we watch a movie or two and eat something good.

Actually, addicted isn't really the right word. That's another of my pet peaves, but I drink an awful lot of it.

Love fuzzy socks to wear around the house and sleep in when it's cold.

No one tell my fiance this necklace cost 5 bucks.

I apologize for things that are not really my fault ... just to keep it peaceful here.

:owquitit:

I really need to commit myself to playing and practicing my guitar a lot more than I have been lately.

Me too.

I also need to buy a new 4 wheeler because I miss riding the trails and my brothers dumb ass friend let "my baby" roll down a hill because he didn't know how to use a clutch. >< Of course I didn't allow this, as I was out of town when it happened and didn't find out about it until I decided to ride about two days after coming back. As you can imagine my brother and I aren't on speaking terms at this time! ;)

I'm so tired right now ... need to be in bed ... but I don't wanna just yet!

My wife and I each got tattoos Saturday. I will post a picture of mine in chit-chat if I can figure out how.

Back
Top Bottom