Sonoma RACE thread

Alright, but I have heard the radio when the crew has messed up (Charlotte a couple years ago when the gasman fell out of the box, when they had to swap crews with the 24, last year's Brickyard race, etc.). Chad's the one who will always flip out, while Jimmie is always pretty chill and seems like he's more concerned with overall team morale. I understand Kevin's frustration, but bitching like that to the crew for losing 2 spots on pit road is pretty futile and will crush overall morale. The TNT graphic (which is pretty questionable, of course) showed that more of the time was lost by Kevin getting on and off of pit road.

Johnson is the most privileged driver in cup. Don't need his fans condemning other drivers like they know better. Lol

Johnson is the most privileged driver in cup. Don't need his fans condemning other drivers like they know better. Lol
Ehh, I think the criticism is warranted. Harvick's notorious for being really hard on his team, even before this year.

Not sure what Stenhouse did to deserve that. Maybe just frustrations for the 5th awful week in a row and falling further and further down in the points.

This "while we were away" bull**** is really ****** old.

Sportscenter highlights show more of the race than ****** TNT

I hope not, that bonehead needs to take a spin, Johnson has been all over him for lap after lap and he has been blocking..enough already

Right!?! Just give him the spot. That's the real way to race, right!?! :/

Not sure what Stenhouse did to deserve that. Maybe just frustrations for the 5th awful week in a row and falling further and further down in the points.
Nah, Stenhouse had to have done something. I can't see BV doing something like that unless it was warranted.

Back
Top Bottom