Southern 500 Darlington Speedway

Would Larson get 2nd pit stall selection
This is how they actually qualified, before the nonsense.
1725223719340.png

This is how they actually qualified, before the nonsense.
View attachment 80158
Utter nonsense to be specific. Thats the results I watched on my computer screen as we cannot get any of the streaming channels nascar is now on. Honestly I am losing interest. I was a faithful race hub viewer and loved the tv coverage of p&q over 3 days, It made the ramp up to the race more exciting. Nascar website says that officials changed it to this system after consolidation with industry. Wonder who that would be. I am sure there are drivers who do not care for it

Utter nonsense to be specific. Thats the results I watched on my computer screen as we cannot get any of the streaming channels nascar is now on. Honestly I am losing interest. I was a faithful race hub viewer and loved the tv coverage of p&q over 3 days, It made the ramp up to the race more exciting. Nascar website says that officials changed it to this system after consolidation with industry. Wonder who that would be. I am sure there are drivers who do not care for it
If I am not mistaken this is a recent change that came during NBC's time of the season. Could be coincidence, but I doubt it.

Yet another thing, like the points system, that is basically impossible to explain to a newcomer to the series. :owquitit:

Didn't they consult the fans? ;)

When I say pouring I mean POURING here in Raleigh. Power went off briefly. Just long enough to reset all the electronics.
This is hard to believe after the tropical storm but we need rain, bad. My lawn is getting very brown again.

Crystal coast, one extreme to the other. All the time.

Back
Top Bottom