Spencer Gallagher reinstated by NASCAR

The title "Road to Recovery" romanticizes all of it, and I hate it. If the guy "only puffed once" then he has nothing to recover from. Guys that get over this sh!t through a program are not our role models. Guys who never go into this sh!t are. My opinion.

So I guess Allmendinger is a complete POS.:idunno:

He's young, a little older than me, but I believe in second chances. I'm personally happy that NASCAR has the program and it necessary for those who have made mistakes at taking substances. Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar this time, lets hope its the only time it happens.

So I guess Allmendinger is a complete POS.:idunno:

He's young, a little older than me, but I believe in second chances. I'm personally happy that NASCAR has the program and it necessary for those who have made mistakes at taking substances. Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar this time, lets hope its the only time it happens.

We can never lose sight of the fact that it is not hard to not do this ****. Period. Second chances for everything? Really? Be careful here.

I've re-read Kiante's post a half-dozen times, but I can't find the portion of it where he suggested "Second chances for everything". Would you mind highlighting that for me?

You saw the question mark, right?

We can never lose sight of the fact that it is not hard to not do this sh!t. Period. Second chances for everything? Really? Be careful here.

He made a mistake, you can't crucify Spencer for ****** up once. Like I said, if he repeats it then take his licence. Not everyone is bound to do the same silliness over.

Look at AJ, he's been quite the model guy since his dustup. Not everyone will go full Mayfield, bro.

He made a mistake, you can't crucify Spencer for ******* up once. Like I said, if he repeats it then take his licence. Not everyone is bound to do the same silliness over.

Look at AJ, he's been quite the model guy since his dustup. Not everyone will go full Mayfield, bro.
He doesn't want to give anybody a second chance for anything? And his favorite is kybu? :confused::confused::confused:

:D:D:D
A driver that runs himself into the wall in a race that isn't what he is racing for a championship in.

In the same vein they should have said screw him for being in the wrong race...it easy to say no to the lower series. :D:D:D:p we should be celebrating the ones that don't junk up the lower series.

Celebrate as you see fit.
Okay.

source.gif

Anyone else think this whole thing with Spencer is kind of strange?

If Spencer can get reinstated so can Brian. Getting help and doing the required steps. That's what the Road to Recovery program is about.

I think there's plenty of family money in that situation
there might be barrel loads but the old man hasn't run him and he could have a whole lot more since he has been back, and he still isn't.
My point was that Brian isn't similarly motivated. Ignoring the money, Brian doesn't give a bloated rodent's hirsute hind quarters about returning to even his minimal level of involvement in racing.

My point was that Brian isn't similarly motivated. Ignoring the money, Brian doesn't give a bloated rodent's hirsute hind quarters about returning to even his minimal level of involvement in racing.
oh for sure, he was phoning in most of it before he was arrested. No telling how many times he has slid out of going to jail before this. I don't think money will be a problem for awhile IF they even cut him off. I think they should pay him to stay away.

Another charismatic personality snuffed out by the NASCAR fun police. I'm sure part of this was that he wanted his personal freedom back. Getting drug tested twice a week and being under the microscope probably led him to think enough is enough. Hope the best for Spencer and GMS.

Getting drug tested twice a week and being under the microscope probably led him to think enough is enough.

Only an inconvenience if you are doing drugs.

Let me who hath not sinned get the first stoned.

This is ain't about pulling a stoning distortion. It is about the privilege of being a Nascar driver.
For the record, Stephen Wallace is the only driver that ever deserved stoning.

I thankful for the three just souls that agree that Stephen Wallace should have been stoned for disgraceful driving that the people can't unsee.
#Justice.

Petition drive starts tommorow.

I thankful for the three just souls that agree that Stephen Wallace should have been stoned for disgraceful driving that the people can't unsee.
#Justice.

Petition drive starts tommorow.
For the record, I was only agreeing with your 'privilege' statement, NOT with your Steven Wallace position. Sorry, only two other souls, although I don't think I have one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom