SRX RACE thread --- Eldora

A little bit of a reoccuring trend happening
but I was still entertained. Looking forward to Indy.
That would be cool if Jeff Gordon was entered for Indy.

Surprised no update on awesome Bill

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I figured he'd finish second to the ringer

Kody Swanson's expertise is not on dirt. Stewart was the ringer.

Cool to see Stewart talking up Kinser, Schatz, Hewitt etc. in his interview.

I'm sure he said he'd run Eldora before but had never won there.

He's running the Silver Crown race that is starting now at Eldora after the SRX race. What I'm saying is that his pavement record is the most dominant in the modern era, but dirt racing is out of his element.

He's running the Silver Crown race that is starting now at Eldora after the SRX race. What I'm saying is that his pavement record is the most dominant in the modern era, but dirt racing is out of his element.
Perhaps I misheard but I thought he indicated stock cars on dirt were new to him but not dirt.

Perhaps I misheard but I thought he indicated stock cars on dirt were new to him but not dirt.

Sorry if I'm being unclear. He runs Silver Crown dirt races because he runs for Silver Crown championships. They aren't his bread and butter.

I’m so sad this series is over in 3 weeks. I enjoy this so immensely
I do too but for competitiveness sake I hope they recruit some active superstars to weed out some of the AARP members with their blinkers stuck on.

I haven't heard was there any update on awesome Bill?

NBC would be much improved with Allen Bestwick, Matt Yocum and Lindsay Czarniak (all were part of NBC's original broadcast run) on the broadcasts.

They (NBC and others) don't want to broadcast professionally anymore. They just want to yell and create fake excitement like telling you things that are going on in the race that you can clearly see is not while insulting your intelligence all the time.

Whoever was in charge of this SRX Series has done everything right in my opinion including who they brought in to announce the race and what goes on in the pits. Even James Hinchcliff who isn't a "professional" announcer did a great job and treated the viewer with respect that he/she has a reasonable amount of knowledge about racing.

Back
Top Bottom