SRX RACE thread --- Knoxville

This one AARP race has seen more personality and sparks flying than the last 3 Cup seasons.

How many laps left?

tenor.gif

Wow bloomer sailed that one in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How many laps is the limit til we hit a fun flag?

I thought like 700?

700 is correct.

“Each SRX car wears a body designed by Ray Evernham, and is powered by an Ilmore 396ci, engine that churns out a roaring 700 horsepower and 530 lb-ft of torque.”

I've mostly moved on to watching WoO and ASCoC, but what I saw was decent.

Ugh I can see the race as it’s PIP, but this is annoying as I can’t hear because of the weather man lol

A lot of impressive performances tonight. Hopefully next year SRX is dirt-focused because it seems like these cars were designed for it

I'm pretty sure smoke kept this one close for the show he was on it tonight

I was pretty sure of that all along. I thought his main challenge would be Bloomquist but he really dropped the ball. Hell of a good and legit run for the young lady too.

A lot of impressive performances tonight. Hopefully next year SRX is dirt-focused because it seems like these cars were designed for it
I think there cars are designed pretty damn well period. They put on a pretty good show last week on the asphalt too

Only improvement I think we need for next week is a better way to keep the cameras on the cars cleaner

I think there cars are designed pretty damn well period. They put on a pretty good show last week on the asphalt too

They are great cars but with them being identical I feel that dirt provides more passing opportunities and is a better showcase of driver skill. It would also help if the field was stronger (replace Ribbs for sure) to make things more competitive with such a short entry list but that is for another discussion.

How would you feel about them going to Martinsville next year? Or a bigger track like Dover or Rockingham in the future?

They are great cars but with them being identical I feel that dirt provides more passing opportunities and is a better showcase of driver skill. It would also help if the field was stronger (replace Ribbs for sure) to make things more competitive with such a short entry list but that is for another discussion.

How would you feel about them going to Martinsville next year? Or a bigger track like Dover or Rockingham in the future?
Even though he's not really competitive yet I have no problem with Willy T running the series. It's a 6 race made for tv series.

Definitely nothing on bigger tracks. Keep it on local short tracks, that's the whole premise of the series

They can hire you to lay up on the hood with a feather duster can't they?
Funny!

I'm pretty sure the ones that nascar runs have some type of ribbon or something in from of the lens that they can run to keep the picture better. I know when they show some shots you can see them cycling that ribbon or whatever as the debris clears itself from the view

Back
Top Bottom