SRX RACE thread --- Slinger

I'm not sure what tracks they plan on running next year but I hope slinger is on the schedule again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And I hope Tracy's not invited back. He's been involved in incidents every week and usually more than one. He makes KFB look like the model of maturity.

This race was so good that it brought me up here to write an essay about it.

I had never seen a race at Slinger before, so I had no idea what to expect. That kid Luke Fenhaus got robbed at the end by that last lap caution, but hey, that's racin'. I'm proud of him. It was a really impressive drive regardless.

I'm super stoked for Marco Andretti. I can't believe he pulled off the win. His comments after the race were pretty classy as well, as antman already pointed out.

Speaking of that last lap caution, Hailie Deegan has officially made a fan out of me. Like JBone said, I knew she was gonna dump Paul Tracy after he chopped her off earlier in the race, and it was thoroughly deserved. After claiming that he was passing the villain hat to Helio (yeah right! LOL!), he proceeded to be his usual heel self all night long, just running into everybody, and then he actually had the nerve to whine about getting wrecked "for no reason." This guy...:XXROFL:

After reading a Reddit post on the subject tonight, I've finally come around to accepting the whole "fun" flag/green flag lap limit deal. Those caution flags are definitely for commercial breaks, y'all. I can't believe I didn't realize that sooner. These races are short, so throwing those cautions allows us to see all of the green flag action while also allowing SRX to pay their bills. I'm cool with it. 👍

I can't believe next week is already the last week of what I hope will be the first of many seasons to come for this series. I've had a blast watching it this year. In the future, the season needs to be a little longer. Come on, Tony and Ray...let's at least make this a whole summer affair! ^_^

Stiff 4 tha Biff
How about that pushrod

And I hope Tracy's not invited back. He's been involved in incidents every week and usually more than one. He makes KFB look like the model of maturity.
TBH, I remember him for the same thing when I was growing up watching him in Cart/IRL. Seems fitting.

I think they need to keep this as a 6 week series. You have to keep them wanting more. Too much of a good thing is no good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I agree about making it too long/too much etc. I think 8 race would be perfect.

This race was so good that it brought me up here to write an essay about it.

I had never seen a race at Slinger before, so I had no idea what to expect. That kid Luke Fenhaus got robbed at the end by that last lap caution, but hey, that's racin'. I'm proud of him. It was a really impressive drive regardless.

I'm super stoked for Marco Andretti. I can't believe he pulled off the win. His comments after the race were pretty classy as well, as antman already pointed out.

Speaking of that last lap caution, Hailie Deegan has officially made a fan out of me. Like JBone said, I knew she was gonna dump Paul Tracy after he chopped her off earlier in the race, and it was thoroughly deserved. After claiming that he was passing the villain hat to Helio (yeah right! LOL!), he proceeded to be his usual heel self all night long, just running into everybody, and then he actually had the nerve to whine about getting wrecked "for no reason." This guy...:XXROFL:

After reading a Reddit post on the subject tonight, I've finally come around to accepting the whole "fun" flag/green flag lap limit deal. Those caution flags are definitely for commercial breaks, y'all. I can't believe I didn't realize that sooner. These races are short, so throwing those cautions allows us to see all of the green flag action while also allowing SRX to pay their bills. I'm cool with it. 👍

I can't believe next week is already the last week of what I hope will be the first of many seasons to come for this series. I've had a blast watching it this year. In the future, the season needs to be a little longer. Come on, Tony and Ray...let's at least make this a whole summer affair! ^_^
It's good to see you out of the basement for a little fresh air Mr. G. Don't let Andy hear you say you are a fan of Hailie. :)

I've had a hard time catching up with this series. I landed on it last night. Looks like I've been missing some great down home racing!

It's good to see you out of the basement for a little fresh air Mr. G. Don't let Andy hear you say you are a fan of Hailie. :)
I've already pretty much said my piece on little Hailie downstairs and obviously don't want to go off topic up here. All I'll add is that having watched Hailie compete in this SRX series, and having seen her compete once elsewhere, I see a young lady who races hard and doesn't take any crap from anybody on the track. She appears to have already learned that there are times when you have to stand up for yourself out there, no matter who you're racing against, and I dig it.

That being said, I've always tried to be something of an impartial fan of whoever I'm rooting for. If a Mr. Gregory Motorsports driver ever says or does something that I feel is wrong, be it on or off the track, I have no problem letting them know how I feel about it. This, of course, does not imply that I will automatically agree with anyone else, whether they're a fellow fan or a detractor, on what is wrong or not.

Back
Top Bottom