SRX RACE thread --- Stafford

Hey we were talking about cordless tools on another thread and they just changed Marco's tire with a cordless Milwaukie impact. Seemed to have plenty of torque. Not sure how it would compare speed-wise on a competitive pit stop.
I noticed that too but didn't want to bring it up....lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok, local folks like it...I will be a temporary Debbie Downer and hope I enjoy the next races more.

CBS needs to hire some better sound technicians.
Have to remember they're dealing with piping sound to a crowd at a track that isn't exactly top shelf (not to offend the track it put on a great show)

I would have liked to have seen a little more beatin' and bangin' and more passing but it was entertaining. Definitely more entertaining than a certain PPV fight that was one recently LOL!

Besides Danica being a babbling idiot in the booth i was entertained. Really good racing.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Have to remember they're dealing with piping sound to a crowd at a track that isn't exactly top shelf (not to offend the track it put on a great show)

Should that be any reason I can barely understand the winner's interview?

I was a little skeptical after the first heat but the racing picked up as the night went on and it was great to see the local win. All in all I’d have to imagine Ray and Tony will be very happy with tonight went. Some hiccups and room for improvement, sure. But overall it was pretty entertaining.

Only thing I would consider changing is fresh tires after the 2nd heat

So why post it again? Im sure the guys legs were tired and he was gassed.
I dunno I didn’t have a problem with it. It happened...everyone saw it. I guess you’d have to ask Gluck why he thought it was a good idea to tweet it. I personally think the tweet doesn’t take anything away from Coby’s win, it’s still bad ass in my view

Back
Top Bottom