SRX Racing Series 2023

1682466401538.png

Would really like to see them expand to 15 cars in the future. They definitely have the following from the fans and support from sponsors. I just feel like dropping the extra half million dollars or whatever the cost is would definitely be worth it.

Would really like to see them expand to 15 cars in the future. They definitely have the following from the fans and support from sponsors. I just feel like dropping the extra half million dollars or whatever the cost is would definitely be worth it.

Agree.

I’d like to see the track champion thing, and sporadic starts from top level 410/360/USAC sprint drivers, dirt late models, late models, modifieds, Canada, Mexico, sports cars, etc.

Thunder Road is not in good shape at all with the Vermont floods...

From FB
We are heartbroken for our Barre community and everyone in the central/northern Vermont area dealing with the devastation of the historic flooding that has taken place.
While our race track is under water currently, it has survived to brunt of this storm, however, our main offices have been severely compromised by the flooding and are unusable at this time. As many of you know this is a big couple of weeks for our track and not having access to the office is terrible timing.
In addition to all of this, many of the roadways used to get to Thunder Road from all around have been compromised or impassable.
As of today we are still on schedule but we will continue to monitor every bit of information that we receive from the state and local authorities and will update if/when it is necessary.
Please keep the members of our community in your thoughts

SRX in a week and a half.

Back
Top Bottom