Stanley Cup Playoffs

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Hell of a game between the Bruins and Capitals on NBC. Refs doing everything they can to help Boston but the game is tied at 2 with the Caps leading the series 3-2.

Poor Pittsburgh.

**** Pittsburgh, they play like babies they lose like babies

haha wow the censor changes f&^$ to heck?

Says the resident Philly fan. At least Pittsburgh fans don't puke on babies.

If your going to start a sport thread talk about the sport Andy talk about the sport, not the fans. Pittsburgh played like crap.

If your going to start a sport thread talk about the sport Andy talk about the sport, not the fans. Pittsburgh played like crap.

I can talk about whatever I want to talk about. If you don't like it, click the red "X" in the top-right corner of the screen.

I can talk about whatever I want to talk about. If you don't like it, click the red "X" in the top-right corner of the screen.
Stanely Cup Playoffs does not mean lets bash Philly fans because my team couldn't close the deal.

Probably cause your teams suck

Point invalid after 15 years

yeah well we beat Lombardi in 1960

Hell of a game between the Bruins and Capitals on NBC. Refs doing everything they can to help Boston but the game is tied at 2 with the Caps leading the series 3-2.

I don't know about that. Officiating has been pretty awful across the board thus far in the playoffs. Everyone has complained about it, and everyone is pretty much right. The old philosophy of putting the whistles away and letting them play is out the window. Washington was given a gift power play at the end of game 5 that led to the winning goal, and I'm still trying to figure out why Washington's too many men penalty in the 2nd period yesterday was mysteriously waved of. Hard to say anyone in particular has gotten the shaft when it comes to officiating.

As for game 7, it's going to be a toss up. The Bruins have played a lot of the series as if it were November.

Anyway hockey, Kings, Flyers, Coyotes, Blues, Predators have advanced.

The Bruins were pretty much asking for this when they didn't bury Washington on that power play at the end of regulation. And Pouliot blows the game with a poor dump in.

Oh well. Tip of the hat to the Caps and Braden Holtby. This is the first time in a while I've come away from a playoff series without something to hate about the opposing team. Well, Dale Hunter behind the bench adds some inherent dislikeability, but that's going to be there no matter what. Even then, I don't think this series is even close if it's Boudreau instead.

Well basically the east anyone can play anyone now. If the Panthers and Senators win your Caps are going down Andy.

The Bruins were pretty much asking for this when they didn't bury Washington on that power play at the end of regulation. And Pouliot blows the game with a poor dump in.

Oh well. Tip of the hat to the Caps and Braden Holtby. This is the first time in a while I've come away from a playoff series without something to hate about the opposing team. Well, Dale Hunter behind the bench adds some inherent dislikeability, but that's going to be there no matter what. Even then, I don't think this series is even close if it's Boudreau instead.

The Caps don't deserve to be in the playoffs, but I'm glad to see them pulling it off against Boston. Though I wouldn't have been bitter if Boston won, I can actually stand the Bruins.

As Red Sox fans always yell WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!! I'm not really a big hockey fan but my son played and I got into it this year. One thing I did for support this year was grow the good luck beard, thankfully I just shaved that thing off. Found a ham sammich I thought I lost......:)

I have a beard anyway, so I just kind of stopped trimming it for the playoffs, its getting rough.

So for round 2
West
Blues vs the Kings
Coyotes vs Predators

East
decided by who wins the games tonight
Flyers and Caps advanced so far.

I have a beard anyway, so I just kind of stopped trimming it for the playoffs, its getting rough.

Although I've had moustache for the past 46 years I can't understand how anyone can tolerate a beard in hot weather. I know I couldn't have one year round.

Although I've had moustache for the past 46 years I can't understand how anyone can tolerate a beard in hot weather. I know I couldn't have one year round.
I got tired of shaving one day and just let it grow for awhile. Then the fiance liked me with it, so now its not allowed to leave my face. Though will probably shave it off eventually it annoys me in summer. Keeps me warm in Vermont winters.

Best I can remember all but a few games have been close decided late or in overtime.

worst game so far was Saturday's rangers/caps game.
eh I'd give that to the Penguins 10-3 beat down of the Flyers in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom