Stanley Cup Playoffs

I would if I could UVM doesn't get that channel. Plus I'd never get this paper on the wars in the Balkans done.

Rangers win after 115 minutes of game play and five hours of airtime.

Even though I'm a Caps fan, that was one for the ages... an instant classic.

West Side!!!! :headbang:
Joisey got their asses handed to them.
Nice win for the first-timers.
It's actually the only hockey I've ever watched :eek:

I was really pulling for the Kings to win. I've been a Kings fan since The Great One played there. An 8th seed winning it all is a great story. It's also proof that a hot goalie can make all the difference in the playoffs. Quick was absolutely incredible the entire playoffs.

I wanted the kings to win, but as a Flyers fan it hurts when they say Simon Gagne with his first Cup, after he played for us for so long. Not to mention seeing the players we traded because we couldn't win a Cup (Richards, Carter) winning it, plus Justin Williams who came up through us...they call it Flyers West around here for a reason.

I wanted the kings to win, but as a Flyers fan it hurts when they say Simon Gagne with his first Cup, after he played for us for so long. Not to mention seeing the players we traded because we couldn't win a Cup (Richards, Carter) winning it, plus Justin Williams who came up through us...they call it Flyers West around here for a reason.
4 players do not make up a team. It was truly a team effort that got the Kings the Cup. Jonathan Quick was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom