Stenhouse out

Next week JTG announces Stenhouse Jr to the 37 for next season...

giphy.gif

Wow , but shouldnt be surprised either.

Last edited:
I hate to see Stenhouse go, but this is the exact kind of decision Roush needed to make. Everybody has been pointing out Newman's performance in the 6, and rightfully so. He has helped to right the ship and move that car and crew up the board. Buescher has been quietly stringing together a season of unrivaled consistency and outstanding performance in a seldom celebrated or relevant team. This is a duo I anticipate great things from in 2020, and they could very well lay the foundation for the reconstruction or revival of Roush Fenway Racing.

Always wondered if Jack was still bent he had to let Buescher go, I guess this answers that.

Correction: Roush had an option on Buescher the entire time.

Stenhouse went Big -- Jack went small

in the interviews...

Let's be fair here, Ricky has had a great ride but he also destroyed a lot of cars.
Cars on the hoof can't win. Chris finishes races and brings home a car that can be improved
on. I think Rickey's style of driving is not suited for RFR.

Let's be fair here, Ricky has had a great ride but he also destroyed a lot of cars.
Cars on the hoof can't win. Chris finishes races and brings home a car that can be improved
on. I think Rickey's style of driving is not suited for RFR.

Let's be honest here, no one on this thread is making the argument that Jack should've kept Stenhouse.

Pretty easy to see that KH is really uncomfortable talking about this.

I'm surprised Harvick commented on this Jack-Stenhouse episode as it relates to KHI while in his driver suit at the track -- but I'm glad he did.

KH had Kertus Davis & Burney Lamar in his cars. What a biased interview.

I like Stenhouse. Yeah he wrecks equipment but he's a winner. I think he'd do well at a solid organization. Hope to see him at a better Ford team sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom