Steven Wallace Award of the Week: Bristol

He stayed in his car for so long because he was afraid someone was going to pull his hair. ;)

Well if his spotter actually told him he was clear then his spotter deserves the award as well.

2nd nomination is to all those guys who ran out of fuel with more then 15 laps to go.

Either Delana had a party to go to, or there wasn't time to make her a custom tailored fire suit with tonight's sponsor.

Craftsman should become Kyle Busch's sponsor cause he is a TOOL!!!
I really hope someone else gives him a good ass kicking. It's such a shame that a guy with the talent he has is such a sore loser and a punk! Nascar should get the bonehead of the week cause theses guys shouldn't be running truck races every week!

Ok so I know the Nationwide race isn't for another 24 hours BUT is it too early to go ahead and nominate Steven Wallace for the Steven Wallace Award?!? ;)

So, I guess that you all think that Kyle should just lie down and let himself be ****ed in the ass, eh??

Y'all are a ****ing laff riot!!

So, I guess that you all think that Kyle should just lie down and let himself be ****ed in the ass, eh??

Y'all are a ****ing laff riot!!

If he doesn't like getting rammed in the fudge tube, he really should stop dropping his pants and bending over in front of oncoming traffic.

First off all, It really needs to stay Bonehead...Or call in the Ricky award, He crashes more than Steve.

Second, I can't believe kyle did that under green.....I realy thought NASCAR might park him sunday

Park him comon damm look at all the people before this that wrecked others Nascar won't park anybody in Cup
And even if they do what does he loose except $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ bull chit
4 wins 40 points in chase who else has 40 points

Park him comon damm look at all the people before this that wrecked others Nascar won't park anybody in Cup

And if u think that was bad just wait for the other 2 races

They parked Harvick in Cup before for something he did in the truck race.

As long as some other driver has the nutz to take the #18 out during the chase, so he cant win the championship till he MATURES a bit more. Hopefully his "GOLDDIGGER" wife will continue to bilk him financially with her spending ways. Then when Kyle finally erupts and puts his hands on wifey, his party is over for good.....tic...toc...tic...toc...

Helton..........Skrub wrecked Sadler last night....what probation??

Helton..........Skrub wrecked Sadler last night....what probation??

BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Probation is over for Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick, but the drivers aren't ready to shake hands and make up.

Asked how much the end of the penalty would change his driving, Busch said "zero."

"It didn't matter being on it or being off it," he said Friday before practice for Sunday's race at Michigan International Speedway. "I try to race the best I can each and every week, as hard as I can and as clean as I can."

The two drivers, fined and disciplined for a run-in after the May 7 race at Darlington, were again told to cool it last week at Pocono. Harvick said afterward that he wanted Busch to know he had one coming.

"Fine with me," Busch said. "It's not my problem. I race my racecar, he drives his. You saw how I raced."

The two have not spoken to each other since NASCAR sat them down before the May 15 race at Dover. Their trailers were parked next to each other Friday morning because placement is determined by Sprint Cup points standings.

Harvick seemed to back off his threat when he spoke to reporters.

"A lot of these things, you go out on the racetrack and things happen and you do what you think is right at the right time," he said.

NASCAR fined the drivers $25,000 each and placed them on probation for an altercation following the Darlington race. The two made contact during the race and Harvick wrecked with teammate Clint Bowyer.

Afterward, Harvick climbed from his car and threw a punch into Busch's window before Busch used his car to bump Harvick's out of the way.

Officials radioed each man's crew during last week's race at Pocono, when Harvick forced Busch down the track while the two were fighting for position.

Busch, docked six points when his car failed inspection after the Pocono race, began the weekend fifth in the Sprint Cup standings, 20 points behind Harvick.

Defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson said fans won't be the only ones watching for continued fireworks between the two.

"I have no idea what's going to happen," he said, "but I'm sure we'll all be very entertained."

Difference is if he wrecked himself he'd at least admit to it and wouldn't run like a baby when someone wanted to talk to him.

Funny, I don't remember him saying that anything was ever his fault. I will agree that he never ran from a confrontation. He let the security guards whisk him away.

Back
Top Bottom