Suarez HOF?

Of course not. We're making fun of the suggestion itself.

When I saw the thread title I thought it must have been a mistake as it was nonsensical to me. I am not making fun of the thread originator but the whole thing seems like an extreme case of the cart before the horse.

its the year of the rooster[china] so rudd gets hof this year

Kyle Larson should be in first cause he is the first Japanese American driver (not). I think all hof in all sports are too diluted after a while. There are too many people in that don't deserve it just so they can put some new in every year. People in lower series shouldn't get in even if they won a bunch of races in that series. Nascar has had a lot of drivers that were good in lower series that couldn't win in cup.

Kyle Larson should be in first cause he is the first Japanese American driver (not). I think all hof in all sports are too diluted after a while. There are too many people in that don't deserve it just so they can put some new in every year. People in lower series shouldn't get in even if they won a bunch of races in that series. Nascar has had a lot of drivers that were good in lower series that couldn't win in cup.

In the player category I don't think the NFL HoF is diluted at all. The NHL HoF is diluted in just about every category.

Back
Top Bottom