Super Bowl LI

Tom-Brady.png

Atlanta was a bit better. This game was the perfect example of what I call the "Michael Jordan effect". This wasn't any more of Atlanta choking than the Pats willing it with confidence and swagger.

The flow of this game was the epitome of the intangibles in pro sports. Will power, confidence, killer instinct' potential, nerves, stress.. all of it. Atlanta went to town after NE's turnover, and NE was beat down and Atlanta was riding high.
N
E came out in the 4th and played with confidence, and experience and Atlanta had no energetic response and it effected defense and Matt Ryan's confidence.

With Tom Brady at QB, New England will always have a mental advantage in the superbowl

What a game.

Damn Matt Ryan is a class act.

Hope he gets one, one day

Even a Philly team couldn't have choked that bad

Ugh. Can't stand anything anything Boston. Such a privileged fan base.

We really are.

I do have to admit that I've yet to hope aboard the Isiah Thomas train though. I refuse to consider him an MVP kind of player, despite his numbers.

Atlanta is gonna get one. I know.

They will. Matt Ryan is a classy dude. He didn't choke..he is just inexperienced. He managed his fustrations well and he was classy in defeat.

If he continues to play at an elite level, he will get one

They will. Matt Ryan is a classy dude. He didn't choke..he is just inexperienced. He managed his fustrations well and he was classy in defeat.

If he continues to play at an elite level, he will get one
Last night was the biggest heart break I ever had in football. But exactly this. The defense will even get better and improve. Matt Ryan and the rest of the offense can hopefully keep up what they are doing. I can see it happening within next 2-3 seasons.

I tried to watch the Super Bowl last year, when it fell into winter vacation...and fell asleep during the 1st quarter.
I didn't try to watch this year, but it was all over the media this morning.

Last night was the biggest heart break I ever had in football. But exactly this. The defense will even get better and improve. Matt Ryan and the rest of the offense can hopefully keep up what they are doing. I can see it happening within next 2-3 seasons.

For sure. I think next season will be a bit of a mental regroup, and your boys will be strong 2018-2019

For sure. I think next season will be a bit of a mental regroup, and your boys will be strong 2018-2019

I just hope this rumor of Chip Kelly becoming our new OC isn't true....We need someone who already knows the team to get moved up a spot on the staff honestly. Chip Kelly just no please xD

Back
Top Bottom