Super Bowl LV

Chiefs can't get away with all that stuff they normally do when there's a woman out there to point out a man's mistakes. :oops:

And of course CBS thinks the refs should give the Chiefs free passes.

Where is Andy to tell us that the Chiefs always get all of the calls and are favored by the league?

CBS crew making the opposite argument. They are wrong. The penalties were legitimate calls and deserved.

Chiefs love to hold, and they love to give an extra hit or shove after a play's dead.

About time this stuff got called. This would probably be 7-6 if the Chiefs would let go of jerseys.

The Weeknd is legit and better than average for these types of shows.

Unless something changes soon this is the worst halftime show I have ever watched...and I have watched a few in my lifetime.

After having shows like Gaga, Timberlake, Beyonce, Bruno and Shakira/JLo, this is just average to me. He's good though.

I like Timberlake and he was mediocre that day. The difference between what you're referencing with the dance shows and this is that he's actually singing live. Bruno is a great performer as well.

I like Timberlake and he was mediocre that day. The difference between what you're referencing with the dance shows and this is that he's actually singing live. Bruno is a great performer as well.

He's also not doing much movement and the stadium and there are only 25,000 people there. Not 80,000.

It was a fine performance, actually focused on being musical. Wasn't the most elaborate or awe inspiring or whatever, but if you like watching a skilled musician perform, it was good.

FWIW, I like a lot of today's music a lot more than I liked the music in the late-2000s and early to mid-2010s. There are a lot of incredibly talented musicians out there and some of the biggest acts around today are seriously talented, often underrated artists.

Not that long ago, the most talented musicians were on the backburner in favor of bro country/hick hop, rap, and generic dance music.

The game has been pretty good so far and that is the important thing anyway.

That is quite the assumption
He's just not extravagant as others in the past few years. I just appreciate him focusing on his music and not all of the theatrics.

Sometimes less is more, but that's just how I feel about it at times. Not to mention, Shakira and J-Lo killed it last year as well and that was a show in itself.

64A35464-12FD-47FA-AEB6-7FFACBC78A6D.jpeg

CBS still bitching about Chiefs penalties? Admitting they're the right calls and still saying they're getting called on too much.

He's just not extravagant as others in the past few years. I just appreciate him focusing on his music and not all of the theatrics.

Sometimes less is more, but that's just how I feel about it at times. Not to mention, Shakira and J-Lo killed it last year as well and that was a show in itself.
I can relate to what you are saying except at the Super Bowl. At the Super Bowl I want in your face explosive routines that leave me wanting it to never stop. Not how long till it's over and the game starts again. :)

For me, I watch the SB for football. I turn off at halftime. Not interested in the BS, I’m here for football not pop music.

Back
Top Bottom