Super Bowl LV

"The player Jacksonville drafted."
"He led the Jaguars to the AFC Championship where they were up by 10."

Words hurt, Jim.
🙁

Before Fergie - No.

With Fergie - Just mediocre Pop songs, for the most part.

@Nitro Dude I understand that feeling and people want to be entertained. Nothing wrong with that.
I like musicians that just concentrate on their music also. My very first concert in the 70's was Willie Nelson. I liked him then and I still like him today.:)

Damn, I wanted Tampa Bay to win but I also wanted it to be an exciting game and that ship is starting to sail away.

Lots of talk for weeks about how the Chiefs O-line was beat up and being held together by string and duct tape. This is the time it finally gave out.

No Super Bowl that Tom Brady has been in has been decided by more than 10 points. That may change tonight.

Where's the guys that said the Chiefs in a blowout and I told you that I wish they let you set the lines.

I took my Bucs with +3.5 and am laughing all the way to the bank

Young QB is in school
When Mahomes first came out on to the field earlier today before they put their uniforms on he looked sleep deprived and a little nervous. I was wondering then if maybe he didn't sleep good last night because Brady and his boys might have gotten into his head a little. I also notice that he isn't running the ball near as much since he had his concussion.

When Mahomes first came out on to the field earlier today before they put their uniforms on he looked sleep deprived and a little nervous. I was wondering then if maybe he didn't sleep good last night because Brady and his boys might have gotten into his head a little. I also notice that he isn't running the ball near as much since he had his concussion.
His foot is f’d up. He’s a great QB.
Tonight isn’t his night.

So the Titans lost to the Ravens who lost to the Bills who lost to the Chiefs who lost to the Buccaneers.

We got work to do.

Back
Top Bottom