Super Bowl LVII

I read that these Chiefs were the only one of five teams in the past five seasons with 17+% of the cap charged to a single QB to ultimately make the playoffs. For what was supposed to be a soft rebuild their front office did an incredible job in the draft. Cheap rookies played lots of snaps for them this year, probably more than any other recent playoff team. Not many franchises can make a situation like that work. Obviously being buoyed by Reid/Mahomes/Kelce helps.

With as NFL-ready as QBs are coming out of college these days I think the best Super Bowl window for a QB may arguably be their first four or five years on a cheap rookie contract with a bunch more in terms of surrounding talent. The Bengals and Eagles came pretty damn close to pulling that off the last two seasons.

Just putting out there I saw whole montages of Cowboys fans doing the same thing weeks ago.
The tweeter link I posted might have been staged, or somebody just had some incredible timing with the camera work

The traditional jersey swap after the big game…..

1A08EA4E-F297-4130-9B06-74340683C03F.jpeg

Eagles deserved to lose. Blew a 10 point lead after half. Our offense got conservative the entire second half until the final drive and our D coordinator got absolutely embarrassed by Andy Reid in the second half.

Trashy? I don't think so, I'd be talking my sh*t as well.
What Kelce’s saying makes zero sense to me. He seems to be arguing to no one believed in the Chiefs and they’re just some Cinderella story that rose to the top.

It’s the equivalent of Gronk being interviewed in like 2014 going on about how no one ever has the Patriots in the running and how much of an underdog they are.

What Kelce’s saying makes zero sense to me. He seems to be arguing to no one believed in the Chiefs and they’re just some Cinderella story that rose to the top.

It’s the equivalent of Gronk being interviewed in like 2014 going on about how no one ever has the Patriots in the running and how much of an underdog they are.

They're acting like Dallas fans, for real, calling out haters and disrespect and all that.

Literally everyone thinks the Chiefs are the best franchise in professional football and 98% of the football world thinks Patrick Mahomes is by far the best player in the NFL today while the other 2% are Bengals fans. The Chiefs and Cowboys are the annual preseason favorites to win the Super Bowl.

And I actually give true Dallas fans a pass. They get a lot of abuse and disrespect just because they root for Dallas. Hell, those fans last night were booing Dak Prescott when accepting a humanitarian award, and fans of several teams were defending it.

Cincinnati legitimately ****-talked the Chiefs a ton, including some goofy **** from their Mayor, so I get that. Talk that talk.

In general athletes like to have a chip on their shoulder, imagined or not. Georgia was preseason #3 and after slaughtering TCU for the title all the players were talking about how they were doubted and people thought they’d go 7-5, I mean lmao. Nick Saban hates when the media is too complimentary of Alabama and calls it rat poison. Getting too high on your own supply is dangerous so whether it’s legitimately honing in on the smallest of slights or simply making stuff up coaches and players will always try to feel like the world is against them. They just play better that way.

Cincinnati legitimately ****-talked the Chiefs a ton, including some goofy **** from their Mayor, so I get that. Talk that talk.

In general athletes like to have a chip on their shoulder, imagined or not. Georgia was preseason #3 and after slaughtering TCU for the title all the players were talking about how they were doubted and people thought they’d go 7-5, I mean lmao. Nick Saban hates when the media is too complimentary of Alabama and calls it rat poison. Getting too high on your own supply is dangerous so whether it’s legitimately honing in on the smallest of slights or simply making stuff up coaches and players will always try to feel like the world is against them. They just play better that way.
I get all of it, just find it odd how Chiefs players and fans are acting like they're the Jaguars.

You could call holding on every single play in the NFL if you wanted to. Which is the problem here.

This was a soft call that normally doesn't get called, especially in a playoff game, especially late in a playoff game. That hold doesn't get called unless you want to call a penalty.

Come on, the Super Bowl was in Maricopa County, what were you expecting.

Super Bowl bad halftime music that failed a teenager is leading him to a life of crime.

Back
Top Bottom