Super Bowl LVII

Chiefs fans you can't even say that was legitimate holding bull****.

The call might have been technically right, but he barely touched him and I don't think the flag should have been thrown.

Too bad that call taints an otherwise incredible second half performance by KC. It may have been technically correct but pretty ticky-tack and probably inconsistent with how they called it the rest of the game.

The call might have been technically right, but he barely touched him and I don't think the flag should have been thrown.

I agree, as a diehard Chiefs fan.

I feel @kkfan91's pain and wish the game had an unquestionable ending.

Andy's clown show will persist, pouncing on every call that goes the Chiefs way and ignoring a multitude that don't.

Hard to fathom how the Eagles let that one slip away after that first half regardless. The Chiefs played an incredible second half that seemed to come from nowhere.

I agree, as a diehard Chiefs fan.

I feel @kkfan91's pain and wish the game had an unquestionable ending.

Andy's clown show will persist, pouncing on every call that goes the Chiefs way and ignoring a multitude that don't.

Hard to fathom how the Eagles let that one slip away after that first half regardless. The Chiefs played an incredible second half that seemed to come from nowhere.
Like I said Chiefs were the better team the second half and deserved it. That call though just sits bad and took away any chance the Eagles had just giving them the 1 desperation play.

The bad call will leave a bad taste in the mouths of many for a long time, and that is very understandable.

But before it starts I do not believe in any conspiracies that would suggest the refs or NFL favored the Cheifs.
I just think the refs effed up but it was strictly a matter of incompetence imo.

In any case I don't think the Cheifs should be ridiculed over a call that they didn't make or have control of themselves.
They scored on every 2nd half possession, and they put themselves in a position to take advantage of the opportunities.

I'll get over it though, I'm a Philly fan my teams have gone 2-7 in championship games in my lifetime I'm used to it. I didn't have the same feeling going into today I had 5 years ago and that played out for sure.

I'll get over it though, I'm a Philly fan my teams have gone 2-7 in championship games in my lifetime I'm used to it. I didn't have the same feeling going into today I had 5 years ago and that played out for sure.

The Eagles have a great team and Hurts is a great QB, I think he will get one before it is over.

On that note
FB_IMG_1676259129152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom