Super Bowl XLIX = Patriots vs Seahawks Game Thread

image.jpg

I definitely would've given MVP to Edelman for all of his YAC.

Edelman hands down for MVP for me.

I wouldn't have been bothered by his selection, Edelman definitely played a great game.

But Brady did a quick release the whole game he never had the time that Wilson had.
The quick release was so essential or critical because Seattle wasn't allowing much time. It neutralized so many Seattle strengths.

The Patriots didn't run very well and Brady went 37 for 50, clearly the weight and pressure was on him. 50 passes is a lot of pressure, and good defenses usually will expose the flaw.

Brady overcame two bad interceptions and was mentally strong enough to put together a great fourth quarter. All while Seattle knew everything was on Brady, who didn't have a beast like Lynch to keep them honest.

But most of all, a lot folks hate Brady. Losing the way way Seattle did had to be tough. Wilson was inferior and Belacheat coached better by virtue of not making the idiotic call.

The only thing that had to be any more painful was for a Brady hater, was seeing him get the MVP to boot. The final insult, salt in the wound, too sweet to miss.

I'm no fan of the Pats but the Seahawks are about as bad. A bunch of ****y loudmouth disrespectful players the seahawks are.

I think tranquilizer guns might be a wise choice for the losing flight home.

That was Jacksonville Jaguars play calling at the end by Seattle.
It was typical pete caroll call. Keeping everybody on their toes. Im sure he thought that everyone was expecting Lynch to run it so he decided he'd throw it, but they only needed half a fkn yard. Expecting it & stopping it are 2 totally different animals. Lynch sneezes and he's got it

Now they know how the Packers felt.

Know that feeling. It's gutting and devastating. Twice I've felt that with the same team.

2004 When the spurs got .4 by Fisher. They never recovered from that game.

And 2013 when they had the championship in the bag with 28 seconds to go.

These are the moments that define a franchise. This can cripple you or make you stronger.

Just wondering if the guy who made the miracle catch inside the ten on the last drive untouched.

If so could he have jumped up and ran into the end zone for a TD.

The hell is wrong with Pete Carroll?

I love the guy, he loves football and honestly if I was an NFL player, I would love to play for him. No arrogance, his team is a team because of the different personas and he let his team create their own identities. I like the idea of the team, but I guess everyone hates a team for being different for once. A collective unit without the robotic personalities, but I like the Seahawks for what they are. They are a great team with a great makeup, they have some holes to fill, but all in all the result is set. I enjoy the Patriots as well and Brady did a hell of a job to do more with less. He's the greatest QB I have seen, in my era, by far.

I like personalities, some I like and dislike. Also, I think Wilson did a great job. People LOVE undermining him, but I think he did great. That first quarter was shaky, but this is where not having a Percy Harvin hurt them the most. At first there was no separation between the receivers and DBs', but I guess they made adjustments and started driving down the field. Having Harvin would have helped, but Wilson did pretty darn good. All his throws even if dropped were beyond accurate on the numbers, in the receiver's hands.

He's not elite, but very good. I would like to see them with better wideouts as well.

Once again, hats off to the Pats for the win.

Just wondering if the guy who made the miracle catch inside the ten on the last drive untouched.

If so could he have jumped up and ran into the end zone for a TD.
He tried. He got right up and was tackled.

I'm suspect of anyone that has any of that halftime "music" in their audio library.
I have 2 of her songs in mine but although they are Katy Perry songs neither of them are sung by her. My Fireworks song is sung by Ella Henderson, go to youtube and check it out and you'll see Ella made the arrangement better. Ella sang it on 2012 x-factor UK.

Richard Sherman gave a decent post game interview. He talked like a decent human being.

"He" didn't. I was Madden the video game. Lol Not the person. It was predicted based on a computer simulation played out on the Madden '15 video game.
See, that shows how much I know about feetsball and alla that stuff. Lets go racin. :D

Back
Top Bottom