Super Bowl XLIX = Patriots vs Seahawks Game Thread

Just wondering if the guy who made the miracle catch inside the ten on the last drive untouched.

If so could he have jumped up and ran into the end zone for a TD.
I was thinking that catch was going to be the highlight of the day until that last pass was intercepted.

I agree Brady should be up there, but Joe Montana is going to be hard to top. JMO :cheers:
Montana had Jerry Rice for most of his career. It's hard to not look like a stud with him. Brady hasn't always had that kind of talent surrounding him, but he always manages to make his receivers look like superstars out there.

Montana had Jerry Rice for most of his career. It's hard to not look like a stud with him. Brady hasn't always had that kind of talent surrounding him, but he always manages to make his receivers look like superstars out there.
Even though Montana did win 2 of his 4 Super Bowls without Rice, those 49ers teams of the 80's were loaded with talent at the skill positions. Brady has managed to do it with guys like Julian Edelman, Deion Branch, and Troy Brown at receiver, and without ever really having a megastar RB in the backfield. Montana was the standard for years, but Brady may have surpassed him.

I guess you could make the case that Montana has a couple blowout Super Bowls on his resume, which Tom Brady doesn't have, but the AFC was dreadful in the mid-late 80's and early 90's, the conferences are much more balanced now than they were then.

Top 3 all time for me are Unitas, Montana, Brady. You could place them in any order, and i don't think any order would be wrong

My top three all time. Roger Staubach, Tom Brady. Joe Montana

tumblr_nj5w4kSk191rvc5weo1_540.jpg

That wasn't a guess it was a calculated complicated formula. I'll wait for my acceptance speech writer @Greg, he's better at this than I am. :p

Congratulations to Johali. When John Madden uses your formula you know have arrived, and that you are the model, or standard . Gitting it done in perfection.

Johali knows a winning and classy 24 when he sees one. And he also knows a classless loosing 24 when he sees one.

And prophetically the #24 ball handling loosing Martians empty hand was all he had at the end of the game.

A good day and Johali saw it all coming.

This will be argued about for a long time, but that's what makes if fun :cheers: I'll be waiting to see if Brady can get the 5th one :rolleyes: If he does that, No Contest.

Oh, I am a Brady fan by the way :D

Last night's Super Bowl was the most watched program in U.S. television history, pulling a 47.5 rating with 114.5 million viewers.

Rice wasn't there at first two Super bowls and their running back was Ricky Patton :rolleyes:. He had Roger Craig for the 2nd Super Bowl but still no Rice.

Congratulations to Johali. When John Madden uses your formula you know have arrived, and that you are the model, or standard . Gitting it done in perfection.

Johali knows a winning and classy 24 when he sees one. And he also knows a classless loosing 24 when he sees one.

And prophetically the #24 ball handling loosing Martians empty hand was all he had at the end of the game.

A good day and Johali saw it all coming.
You live up to your own press releases. :XXROFL::XXROFL:

Rice wasn't there at first two Super bowls and their running back was Ricky Patton :rolleyes:. He had Roger Craig for the 2nd Super Bowl but still no Rice.
Right, and Brady never had a Rice. Put Edelman, Slater, and Amendola with an average QB, and they disappear, IMO.

B83UPEmIYAAo_K3.jpg:large

This is disturbing.

I hope that he tripped and landed one straight on the lips. Otherwise, this one is a hard one to explain. Own daughter..

The cynic in me wonders if this is a staged setup.

The cynic in me wonders if this is a staged setup.
I was thinking the same thing. It's an old tube TV, if it were a new $1,500 UHD TV I doubt he'd have done that. It's probably about as realistic as what you'd see on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Staged or not, the dumbass ram his head through the tv set and destroyed it.

Back
Top Bottom