Super Bowl XLVI game thread

Cris Colinsworth, brought to you by the same network that replaced Allen Bestwick with Bill Weber, refused to option Wonder Woman in favor of two shows they cancelled within three weeks and introduced the world to The Marriage Ref.

I thought I'd start a "more positive" thread instead of a "complaining about the coverage" thread. ;)
Cris Colinsworth, brought to you by the same network that replaced Allen Bestwick with Bill Weber, refused to option Wonder Woman in favor of two shows they cancelled within three weeks and introduced the world to The Marriage Ref.

:rolleyes: I knew it wasn't true:D

BOOM BOOM BAM BANG BOOM (special effect here, fireworks here, more cutting edge special effects). Only things missing from the Halftime show are music and talent.

BOOM BOOM BAM BANG BOOM (special effect here, fireworks here, more cutting edge special effects). Only things missing from the Halftime show are music and talent.

AndyMarquisLive, I thought I'd start a "more positive" thread instead of a "complaining about the coverage" thread.

Why bother even saying you can be positive? We all know you can't. You broke your new year resultion in 17 hours:eek:

Well, she's like 600 years old. Did you expect her to actually sing?
I was interested by the slow motion creaky ugg my 53 year old body shouldn't move like that dance movies:rolleyes:

Great game and commercials.2 best commercials the WeGo Bud Light and the monkey Career Builder.

Congrats to the Giants. Once again, the commercials were disappointing.

Chevrolet had the best commercial by far.

Personally, I liked the dog burying the missing cat. "you didn't see nuthin."

Who won MVP?

Back
Top Bottom