Super Bowl XLVII Thread

I like Music therefore I am not familiar with Beyonces vocal afflictions. But I have to say I am impressed with her abilities to flesh her legs and work her posterior.

Beyonce is great if you just keep the TV on mute while you watch.

The chronology of the Super Bowl in three statements: 1.) No defense 2.) No power 3.) No call.

No telling how much different the turnout woulda been had they converted the two pointer. That would have tied the game up, and by that time the Niners defense was back to playing well.

No telling how much different the turnout woulda been had they converted the two pointer. That would have tied the game up, and by that time the Niners defense was back to playing well.

The Ravens were off sides. Ball should have been spotted on the 1.5 yard line and replayed.

575410_511050618945032_263461062_n.jpg

That was a good non-call. Both sides were holding and a pass interference call could've gone either way. It was better not to call anything at all than it was for the refs to decide who would win the game.

That was a good non-call. Both sides were holding and a pass interference call could've gone either way. It was better not to call anything at all than it was for the refs to decide who would win the game.

I disagree and on the touchback one the Ravens could have had intercourse with less holding.

Loved how people are crying over the no-calls tonight and all that but no one seemed to give a damn when it happened to the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, but oh it happens to the 49ers and everyone wants to cry a river.

Loved how people are crying over the no-calls tonight and all that but no one seemed to give a damn when it happened to the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, but oh it happens to the 49ers and everyone wants to cry a river.

Really? Yet with the Ravens, all the Ravens fans are trying to say the reason the 49ers were able to come back was because of the power outage. Ummm, Ravens scared of the dark and it affected them that badly? Fans of the losing team will almost always point out the non-calls.

Really? Yet with the Ravens, all the Ravens fans are trying to say the reason the 49ers were able to come back was because of the power outage. Ummm, Ravens scared of the dark and it affected them that badly? Fans of the losing team will almost always point out the non-calls.

Yeah really, and the fans who say that are dumb also, it still doesn't change the fact that NO one seemed to when it happened to the Falcons, hell not even just the holding call it was SO many calls in that game that didn't get called but did anyone here complain? That I know of they didn't, you can't change the past I know that, but the fact is that supposedly where both the holdings took place in the game two weeks ago, and the game last night it's perfectly legal there.

It's all about momentum. The game was getting out of hand after the Jacoby Jones kickoff return TD. Kaepernick looked lost and confused. The entire 49ers team had completely lost their composure. A 34 minute intermission allowing them to regain their composure did change the game for the 49ers.

Yeah really, and the fans who say that are dumb also, it still doesn't change the fact that NO one seemed to when it happened to the Falcons, hell not even just the holding call it was SO many calls in that game that didn't get called but did anyone here complain? That I know of they didn't, you can't change the past I know that, but the fact is that supposedly where both the holdings took place in the game two weeks ago, and the game last night it's perfectly legal there.
Should we call the whambulance? Because it sounds like you need one.

It's all about momentum. The game was getting out of hand after the Jacoby Jones kickoff return TD. Kaepernick looked lost and confused. The entire 49ers team had completely lost their composure. A 34 minute intermission allowing them to regain their composure did change the game for the 49ers.
While at the same time allowing the Ravens to do a nose dive? Whatever Andy.

Should we call the whambulance? Because it sounds like you need one.

So 49ers were screwed for the no-calls but Falcons wasn't? I just said you can't change the past but the fans crying about that know how we feel now, know how it feels to have a game STOLEN from you and I laugh at them for having karma bite there ass

So 49ers were screwed for the no-calls but Falcons wasn't? I just said you can't change the past but the fans crying about that know how we feel now, know how it feels to have a game STOLEN from you and I laugh at them for having karma bite there ass
OK, I'm dialing now. o_O

Tell me how saying that fans wasn't complaining two weeks ago, and how karma bit them in the ass is me whining, let's see what you can come up with.
Uh, lemme see. That was two weeks ago? Let it go dude, game's over. Stop whining.

So I can't point out the truth without it being whining? Gotcha :) ill remember that come nascar season if you bring up anything from a race or so before

Back
Top Bottom