Superbowl XLVIII Thread

Dont really like Seattle, but I prefer to see them win.

Manning is one of the ten best, but he is no Brady.
Never has been, never will be.
So I hope he fails, and he probably will, only one career Super Bowl win with some of the best teams.

That Chevrolet "horny bull" commercial was kinda weird.

I think the Bull is quiet normal. The dude all proud of his $30 to 40k truck just to be the studs chauffeur is the creepy one.

Bull while smoking a post cigarette, probably pillow talks his Daisy(s) about the efforts of his personal chauffeur just to insure their satisfaction.
Daisy feels even more lucky and blessed.

I think the Bull is quiet normal. The dude all proud of his $30 to 40k truck just to be the studs chauffeur is the creepy one.

Bull while smoking a post cigarette, probably pillow talks his Daisy(s) about the efforts of his personal chauffeur just to insure their satisfaction.
Daisy feels even more lucky and blessed.
Pace yourself, it's a school night.

Denver is smart throwing token one and a half yard passes, it might help Peytons confidence.

Broncos need a power outage. 49ers were down by 22 at halftime last year, and damn near won the thing after the blackout.

Well, looks like Seahawks are going to win this in a landslide.

Now Denver knows why the Carolina Panthers fired Fox.

The only way Brian France could top this week is to have Bruno ****z to do our pre race shows, along with the other BS.

The half time music has never been that good, but I could at least look at Beyonce last year.

The only way Brian France could top this week is to have Bruno ****z to do our pre race shows, along with the other BS.

The half time music has never been that good, but I could at least look at Beyonce last year.
Bitch please. YouTube Tom Petty or the Rolling Stones if you want to see how it's done.

JESUS CHRIST ARE U ****** SERIOUS?!?!?!?.....ARE U ****** KIDDING ME..? MIGHT AS WELL CALL THE GAME....

Bitch please. YouTube Tom Petty or the Rolling Stones if you want to see how it's done.

I need a break (reset). Still grieving over what Fergie reduced Slash to a few years ago. Some say good music was totally destroyed that day.

Back
Top Bottom